Anyone done a workbook for dreamworld? (School)

Dreamworld, Queensland, Australia
Kahlan

Anyone done a workbook for dreamworld? (School)

Post by Kahlan »

Well, it looks like I'll be at dreamworld next wednesday.

We're going there for physics, apparently there's a booklet to fill out about the Giant Drop, Tower of Terror, and Gravitron.

I was just wondering if anyone else has completed a similar workbook, and if so, what kind of things it involved?
Carniwh_re.

^I'm so getting that on my senior Jersey
princess

Post by princess »

My kids used to go to Wonderland for the same thing
benclare

Post by benclare »

Yep I did the Wonderland excursion thing too and loved it. The workbooks were quite difficult and one requirement was that all the thrill rides had to be ridden to complete the questions. This was no problem for me but some of the toughest guys in the school had more trouble than I would've thought. Anyway, the questions usually are related to the restraint system used on each ride, the amount of g forces, and affects of each ride on the heart rate and pulse. We also did a segment on the history of amusement rides which was really interesting. Obviously I don't know whether this will be the same as the DW questions but some of the same topics will probably be explored.
Kahlan

Post by Kahlan »

Wicked. xD

Got some more info today.

Apparently we get a vest, and we have to go on three of the rides - The Giant Drop, Tower of Terror, and Gravitron.

We need to measure things such as velocity, freefall time, braking time and stuff like that.

So far, we only have one person too chicken to ride on them. xD

I can't wait. Going with some friends on Sunday, and school on Wednesday. First times to dreamworld!
Carniwh_re.

princess

Post by princess »

Kahlan, I am sure the answers to some of these questions have actually been discussed on this forum I think, check out the search engine, not that I am suggesting that you cheat lol.

Enjoy your first Dreamworld experience. :lol:
Kahlan

Post by Kahlan »

They have been. xD

Told my teacher I already had most of what we required, and didn't explain other than "magic".

He told me to make sure I added a couple of decimals to convince him I didn't just get it off the net...
Carniwh_re.

princess

Post by princess »

Glad we are good for something, lol. :lol: Good answer by the way.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I wish i went 2 wonderland 4 scool excursion. The bloody park closed 1 yr b4 i was in yr 6. And all the year 6's in the past went to wonderland for their yr 6 day out. Man i was ticked off :x . But anyway have fun at dreamworld :lol: