Last Leg of my Vacation.

Dreamworld, Queensland, Australia
Jaffa23

Last Leg of my Vacation.

Post by Jaffa23 »

OK - firstly, for those expecting detailed extreme ride reviews - sorry: you will be disappointed.....
This day was about taking my 2 girls to Dreamworld, and doing the "Dad Thing".

Anyway, ride review:

Dorothy's Teacup Ride: Extreme G forces - should have had over the shoulder restraints.

Big Red Car Ride: Wicked hydraulic launch, reaching speeds of 1 mile per hour. Helix into the kitchen a highlight,,,,

Old Fashioned Cars: Plenty of Airtime with mean banked curves,,,

And many other rides including Train, Merry-go-round, and rides in Nickelodean Central,,,

Now - I did manage to drag myself away and go on 2 "Grown up" Rides only.,,

Cyclone - hmmmm - I think comments by other people on this forum have probably summed up this coaster - Bad. Bad theming (dont get the new entrance, exit); bad ride - rough, unexciting (never rode it at Luna Park Sydney - may have suited the landscape better); bad break run - why do you go 5 feet, stop, 3 feet, stop, 2 feet, stop, then finally get off?

Motorcoaster - well I did enjoy the single rider queue: I did enjoy the seat position (no pain unlike others): I did enjoy the launch, but by the time I got to the 1st incline, I was asleep, and longing to rejoin Dorothy the Dinosaur back in Wiggles World.... Speaking of Motorcoaster - I will be at Knotts Berry Farm for a day early December - check this out: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=0NVQ1EDlLFw

Look familiar??? Look Lame? Look like motorcoaster?? (luckily it will be closed when I'm there to avoid embarrassment).

Anyway, as I said, the day was about the girls, and we had an absolute ball doing kids rides....

Report from Knotts early December,,,,

Cheers,

Jaffa23
princess

Post by princess »

Very cute Jaffa, lol