Residents complaining already...

Luna Park Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

should the residents shuttup?

Yes
91%
No
9%

Total votes: 11

Nebuchanezzar

Residents complaining already...

Postby Nebuchanezzar » Tue May 11, 2004 5:46 pm

the residents of the beloved North Sydney have already begun complaining about the noise from the Ranger, the Tango and Breakdance, will anyone join me that if they threaten to close it down again, we can go up and punch each winging resident in the face?
Oh, what a dictatorship we have going here hey? You should probably know I didn't take the pics off because I wasn't on the internet all week so I couldn't, you conclusion-jumpist!

Juzzaman

Lets Go Slappin

Postby Juzzaman » Tue May 11, 2004 8:58 pm

Dear Nebuchanezzar,
I would be more than happy to come on your slappin spree! My mum has even voulentered to help so when we goin oh please let me slap them Die Peoples die! :lol:

Zamperla
Administrator

Postby Zamperla » Tue May 11, 2004 9:46 pm

If they were there before the park, then I could understand, but you don't openly buy an apartment right behind an amusement park then complain about the noise. That is just ridiculous, and as ludicrous as those idiots who purchase cheap land near an airport then complain about aircraft noise.

I only wish I had their probem. - get over it, or sell up.

Jase
Super Administrator

DW

Postby Jase » Tue May 11, 2004 11:00 pm

I hafta completely agree dave... If I ever hear about a person near Dreamworld complain, I personaly will go and rip there ears off for them :)

J

Mattie
Super Administrator

Postby Mattie » Wed May 12, 2004 8:12 am

It seems Luna Park Sydney is just not destined to survive. Probably give the place a few years and there will be no rides left cause of complaints.

I agree with Dave and Jase, the park existed before the residence shifted in."Luna" Park is all about night operation. Some people you just cant satisfy.

Maybe the park can put complaints in about the residence...dont know about what, but they can figure something.

I do not know why the park shifted the rides to where the Cyclone helix used to be. Isnt that area closer to the residence then where they were?

Perhaps Luna Park would end up enclosing all their rides in a building to cater for the noise, then you would have residence complaining about an eye-sore building or if their view gets blocked

Nebuchanezzar

Postby Nebuchanezzar » Fri May 14, 2004 5:43 pm

ys, your all too right, however i was reading that the North Sydney council asks them to keep the noise under 30dB, and the Ranger operates at about 40 dB, the Tango at about the same, but still, ive got Juzzaman and myself to slap some snobs, anyone else in?
Oh, what a dictatorship we have going here hey? You should probably know I didn't take the pics off because I wasn't on the internet all week so I couldn't, you conclusion-jumpist!

extreem ride fanatic

Postby extreem ride fanatic » Fri May 21, 2004 8:00 pm

give me a fly swat and a some broom handles and a tub of vasiline and bring on the snobb slappin! :twisted: those idiots dont know a good park when they see or hear it i wish i was that lucky to live so close to a park like that :P

extreem ride fanatic

Postby extreem ride fanatic » Tue May 25, 2004 1:32 am

Hurricane
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Hurricane » Tue May 25, 2004 8:43 am

Nebuchanezzar

Postby Nebuchanezzar » Tue May 25, 2004 6:57 pm

Hurricane

Postby Hurricane » Tue May 25, 2004 8:01 pm

Last edited by Hurricane on Sat May 29, 2004 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nebuchanezzar

Postby Nebuchanezzar » Fri May 28, 2004 6:46 pm

LunaParkFanatic

Postby LunaParkFanatic » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:44 pm

WARNING: LunaParkFanatic Alert! :shock:

HUSSRAINBOW

Postby HUSSRAINBOW » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:52 pm

Slick

Postby Slick » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:23 pm

Trav

Postby Trav » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:24 pm

Return to “Luna Park Sydney”