Wonderland

Wonderland Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Paulie123

Wonderland

Post by Paulie123 »

i miss wonderland so much. its a shame too because i dont remember it perfectly, but i remember it was great fun. i liked the demon the best. or the pirate ship. but i really miss it, do you think a major themepark like wonderland will be built any time soon around sydney? I think they should because sydney is huge and has so many people in it, i dont think the themepark would go broke, just me alone would be enough to keep it running because thats how often i would go. but please someone share if they have any news on a new park.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I remember a couple of years back there were talks of putting a disneyland in around blacktown/prospect area. I havent heard anything since, yeh wonderland was great but the last time i was there, i was about 7 and couldnt go on any of the thrill rides :evil:
benclare

Post by benclare »

I don't think there'll be a theme park in Sydney any time soon unfortunately. Disney have talked of putting a park in Oz for some time now, namely the Gold Coast or Sydney but we just don't have the population to support another major park, even though we'd be there fairly often I suspect. Hong Kong Disneyland has been a flop and I dare say they won't be rushing into any new ventures in the near future. :(