day trip

Aussie World, Queensland, Australia
PNC

day trip

Post by PNC »

was at aussie world today with the kids, had a great day, went on a few rides but was more there for the kids, i spoke to some staff and not all the rides are going just some of them and an area is already fenced off for a water slide and i was told a wave pool is going where the oval is (not that i know where on the property that is)

one ride i did enjoy was the octopus (polyp) i think a travelling version would really clean up at shows
princess

Post by princess »

Great that you enjoyed your day PNC, everyone is getting out and about at the moment, we have had a few discussions in the past regarding octopus.
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

hey

im glad to hear you had a good day and that not all rides are going.
i also like the octopus i was fascinated with it. maybe i went threw a octopus ride thing were i loved them. when we went to aussie world when the nambour show was on they had just got word that WVTP were going to be taking them over. we took alot of pics of aussie world andin particular the occy. i think its manufactuered by MELARA (RO) ITALY moser soriani. i thought it was just a lil stupid that we were not allowed to get off and get back on a different colour.
but still it was worth the $25 we paid to get in.
cheers katie
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yes i'd like to try the Polyp. There are some great travelling models overseas. Glad to hear you had a good day PNC