Spindragon CASE

Public Forum

If a case takes seven years should i be able to claim for inflation?

Yes
86%
No
No votes
Get a job you bum
14%

Total votes: 7

CADMAN

Spindragon CASE

Post by CADMAN »

I don't know about any of the other people involved in the spin dragon class action but i have recieved no information at all in the last six months to the progression of the case. I was on the ride facing side show alley. i had my two friends sitting to my right and then two empty seats before the end of the carridge. I know that a lot of people settled their case but i am still waiting to hear from the lawyers to let me know where i stand. So far all that i know is that the maintainance was not performed and that it should have been.

Personally i now have to deal on a daily basis with the after affects of post traumatic stress disorder and pain in my back and neck.

It has been seven years now and i haven't recieved any help from the ride operator or their insurance company. I don't understand why my case is taking so long but i guess it will all be over soon.

At least i hope it is because my doctor seems to think that i won't be able to start my road to recovery until the issue is dealt with and i can get some closeur
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

sorry to hear that you went through what happened that night on the ride.

I feel sorry for Wittingslow... no matter what anyone says
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Must have been scary what u went through on the ride. Hopefully u'll recieve infomation on the ongoing case

Cheers
Top Gunner14
princess

Post by princess »

What does your solicitor say, have you contacted him, I was under the impression that all the claims had been sorted, if you have not heard anything, maybe you should change lawyers.

Not one of us could imagine how horrible it was for you on Spin Dragon that night, I am very sorry :cry: that you had to go through that experience. I definitely hope you can get some closure on any level soon.
benclare

Post by benclare »

Definitely a terrible accident and I'm sorry you were caught up in it. I wish you all the best with the class action and your road to recovery.
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

Well said Ben and Princess, I echo the above.
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

sorry to hear about the accident i wish you all the best in your compensation claim i can only imagine how hard it must be for you.
scorpionSA

Post by scorpionSA »

This was in the paper again just before the show and I think there is a few cases still to be decided so get in tocuh with your lawyer.
CADMAN

Post by CADMAN »

thanks for the support guys i appreciate it but it seems i just have to wait still and let all the legal geeks fight about it