New KMG ride

Public Forum
Tayz

New KMG ride

Post by Tayz »

Came across this on google images

New from KMG

Everything about KMG’S new ride concept is compact – the name, the set-up and the price.

Passengers on XLR8 (Accelerate) will experience high speed coupled with fast acceleration and deceleration, with speeds of up to 70km/h controllable by the ride operator. The attraction’s eight two-seater suspended cars flip from side to side during the ride, as the arms turn around the centre. The entire ride can come to a stop in just half a circuit.

“The extreme acceleration will give the passengers the feeling as if they are being launched or getting a ‘kick in the back’,” says KMG salesman Peter Theunisz. “Deceleration will give the riders the opposite effect!

Constructed on one semi-trailer, the travelling ride will feature a self-supporting folding platform and require an assembly time of just one-and-a-half hours. Designed for economically-challenged times, the attraction boasts a low purchase price, although a number of add-ons are available as extras.

XLR8 was officially unveiled to KMG customers at Euro Attractions Show in Rome at the beginning of October. Following enquiries from Scandinavia, the UK and the Netherlands, the first ride will be delivered in late August/early September 2011.

Came across this while trying to find pictures of a kmg experience on its trailer
HUSSRAINBOW

Re: New KMG ride

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

been around for a while.... looks like a glorified Techno Jump... could maybe see one here.... although we need more aerial rides, no more ground rides.... unless its a HUSS BREAKDANCE
RexDragon

Post by RexDragon »

KMG's constructing a new ride? Cool. I would really like to see one come to Australia sometime in late 2011 or early 2012. Would make a great addition to the Australian showgrounds. In my opinion, KMG, Huss, and Mondial make the best rides, ground and aerial.
Funderstruck

Post by Funderstruck »

Tayz wrote:“The extreme acceleration will give the passengers the feeling as if they are being launched or getting a ‘kick in the back’,” says KMG salesman Peter Theunisz. “Deceleration will give the riders the opposite effect!
The "opposite affect" so like being kicked in the front :lol: Holds Crotch :cry:
RexDragon

Post by RexDragon »

I would say the opposite effect of a kick in the back would be more like a punch in the stomach. Better to go on this ride before eating in that case. :lol:
Funderstruck

Post by Funderstruck »

Yeahy but think about where the botton of the harness sits, make sure its nice and tight with no room for you to move I'm thinking :?