Pakistani Parks

Public Forum
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mixerholic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pakistani Parks

Postby Mixerholic » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Thanks to Zamperla's picture of a Pakistani Rainbow, I've decided to dwelve deeper into the wierd and wonderful world of Pakistani theme parks. Here's the link to Aladin Park http://aladinpark.com/ I shouldn't be laughing about the rides but I honestly can't help it. If that makes me a bad person then dayamn :twisted: Here's the state of the art Crazy Raft woohooo :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdiJUMMyTMk
I am a ride operators dream or nightmare...you decide.

Monkeypie

Re: Pakistani Parks

Postby Monkeypie » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:43 pm

Topspin looks nasty! lol looks like it's pretty dirty there too!

Hurricane

Re: Pakistani Parks

Postby Hurricane » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:17 pm

... holy crap. I don't think i'd be game to go on that haha.

Return to “Public Forum”