14%
PIRATE
No votes
OTHER...
32%

Total votes: 22

HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Yeah well everything got fixed with PT2 and its working fine, been doing many shows lately in Germany, so yeah its fine now, and that accident was quite a while ago
Nebuchanezzar

Post by Nebuchanezzar »

how long ago was the infamous accident?
Oh, what a dictatorship we have going here hey? You should probably know I didn't take the pics off because I wasn't on the internet all week so I couldn't, you conclusion-jumpist!
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

last year sometime, i did have photos of one of it's trailers holding the top of the tower on its side, but dont have them anymore
Nebuchanezzar

Post by Nebuchanezzar »

damn :(
Oh, what a dictatorship we have going here hey? You should probably know I didn't take the pics off because I wasn't on the internet all week so I couldn't, you conclusion-jumpist!
DareWing

Post by DareWing »

I've chosen for another ride: the KMG Aterburner.

Because of the;
* speed : amazing how the wind blows in your face
* airtime : everytime it changes direction
* hight : well it's more the 120° that does the trick
* easy for the stomach
* it easily pulls the crowd and is very popular

It beats the Huss Frisbee without effort (Frisbee spins too fast and hasn't got the suspended seats) In other words: the Afterburner is the pirateship of the millenium :)
Aussie Ride Broker

Post by Aussie Ride Broker »

Zamperla wrote:I cannot believe someone suggested it would be better to incorporate some sort of upside down element to the Rainbow, I firmly dissagree. If you want this, ride Hang Over.

The Rainbow (and its other imitators) will always remain more graceful and popular than Chance's Invertor (which I think you are implying)
Well there is a showman here looking at an Inverter in the USA within the next couple of weeks. This will give the Hangover a good run for its money. And YES I am back so I know there are about several other rides coming into Australia this year other than the ones already previewed at Sydney.cause I am in the middle of handling all the negotiations related to them.
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

There seems to be a lot of used Invertor's on the market for very reasonable prices. Perhaps this is reflective of its limited success.

Had to read that quote I wrote a few times, not sure what context it was made in, but I don't think the ride has been an all out success. However in our limited market, it may do well. Time will tell - either way, being a new concept to Australian public, it's bound to draw patronage from its new presence alone.
Aussie Ride Broker

Just to go further on the NEW Rides coming into Australia Zamperla have a new ride coming in a couple of weeks being previewed at the AALARA Conference, Moser are bringing in a new Ride, SBF Visa will have a new ride here in Late June/ early July there is a Chance Sea Dragon on its way here as well as a Chance Inverter a New Ride from Satori as well. Our Industry here in Australia is now picking up and running a 100 mph as we have Agents & Brokers here looking for good rides to bring into our Country to give our Ride Fanatics there Yearly hit of Thrill Rides as well Family Enterainment Centres and small Theme Parks are looking at getting involved more deeply into changing the way they operate.

If we support them then our industry here will grow in leaps and bounds and we won't be behind the times as we have been over the last 15 years or so.
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

Agreed. Will the Chance Sea Dragon be a travelling unit?
Aussie Ride Broker

Zamperla wrote:Agreed. Will the Chance Sea Dragon be a travelling unit?
Yes Dave, 2 trailer unit coming out from Boston Mass. the guys who are looking at it are currently in the USA and I will have further details next week when we get together to organise the shipping etc.
princess

Post by princess »

I believe Paviers are on the case for a new ride!
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

so what about rainbow greg? does it even exist? and you said the INVERTER was already here, and is going to be shipped to new zealand!
wasashowiegrl

ZIPPER

Post by wasashowiegrl »

Sorry but it is the zipper it is unpredictable. fast and out of control while in the hands of the driver. and its even better when u kno how to spin the cages. and when they givem an extra bit of spin.
worked for Wittingslow
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

Welcome aboard Wasashowie!

Yes, good choice there

Look forward to reading other posts from you.
HACKS

Post by HACKS »

GOT TO BE A K.M.G
Afterbunner
HANDS IN THE AIR!!!
"HACKS"
FELIXSTOWE`S NO "1" ENTHUSIAST
www.hacksfunfairpix.co.uk