EKKA Work

The Limit

Post by The Limit »

Ozshowkid wins the prize and no limit has been on the western QLD and NT run not sitting in the shed. :lol:
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Ah okies, so the Bolt isn't doing the Ekka then :(

Also, are you the guy with the red hair who worked on No Limit at EKKA last year? Just trying to figure out who you are lol.
princess

Post by princess »

Hope you got a good prize Oz :lol:
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

probably rule Rainbow out of EKKA too...

haha I make myself laugh sometimes
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I think we ruled that one out when Wittingslow went under, Huss... Although we can dream I guess...
CoinKing

Post by CoinKing »

The Limit wrote:Ozshowkid wins the prize and no limit has been on the western QLD and NT run not sitting in the shed. :lol:
without a shadow he appears
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Thanx for that The Limit. At least No limit is travelling and very crap if Thunderbolt isnt doing Ekka. And yes Raupen Bahn is a piece of crap, i hate the ride, waste of space. That only does capital shows too
princess

Post by princess »

Dont ever underestimate who is on this site, you would be surprised who does look at this forum. 8)
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

LOL! I never have under-estimated who visits this website, Princess.

I'm still looking for work here if anyone wants me lol.
The Limit

Post by The Limit »

No I'm not Choppy he's driving the No Limit at the moment. I worked the ride for its first 3 shows in Aus. I learnt the put up procedure for the No Limit off the mad Dutch man Hendrick when it first arrived in the country.

Hurricane if you really want a job pm me with your contact details and any ride experience you have had. I may be able to set something up for you.

By the way, you do realise there is only one Hurricane and his name is David. He opperates Bell's Hurricane. :lol:
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Hmmph... He can borrow the trademark to the name Hurricane. Anyone else who wants to has to pay royalties!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Ok then Limit. Yes, I thought Choppy was operating it as he was at Hawkesbury. He gives a great ride on No Limit and the thunderbolt and is one of the best ride spruikers I've met. Also, wasn't the Dutch owner Harms and he now owns No Limit XXL(capriolo)? And what do you now operate Limit?
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Yes, Harms sold our little baby No Limit to us so he could by the Capriolo. Now... I never want to see Bell's sell No Limit... unless it's to upgrade to a Capriolo :P
benclare

Post by benclare »

Yep the NL ride at Hawkesbury was unbelievably intense and went for a long time too. It was also good at the RES although the fella didn't talk much during the ride cycle except to advise of safety procedures.

Keep us updated on your job hunting Hurricane. :)
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I havn't heard anything back yet, so I havn't got work yet. But hopefully something comes up soon, because last week's payday was really depressing... I didn't even get enough to take out of the ATM :(

Daniel "It's your turn to fly on Bells No Limit Ride!" Harmer
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

"Dan's flyin' high, he's flyin' right up to the sky he's flying high, it's time to fly No Limit to the sky" hopefully you can get the job. Well I know I'd be looking forward to someone telling me yes I can work on the No Limit. And during the year, I've heard that Mondiol want to send out a Capriolo to Elwin, but I don't think there is a chance with him running NL and getting Turbo ready. Hope everything goes well for you Dan!
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Now, is that quote the incredibly catchy Jingle that is often played on Space Roller? Isn't it sad that I remember that. Now... if Mondial sends Elwin a Capriolo I will be all for it!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Na, it's always played on No Limit. I'll tell you what's really sad, I have all the Jingles right here on my Itunes. I've never heard Space Roller play it. And I remember all the Jingles played on most rides. Even the Top Gun is getting some soon!
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Space Roller does use the "Were Flying High" Jingle often during Lift off...

"5...4..3...3...5...4...3...2...1 LIFTOFF... AHAHAHAAHAHA... Were Flying High" Yada Yada Yada.

I also have "The Promised Land" and around 250 other jingles sitting on my PC.

I can sense another thread for our favorite jingles coming along!
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

yes space roller do play the "flying high" jingle, I think ive been on that ride wayyy too much. Never thought id say ive ridden a Space Roller heaps, nor did I ever expect to see it at Melbourne Show etc
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

You and me both Chris. It's good to see the showmen bringing out all these new rides in the past few years. It can't be TOO long till we get a nice HUSS ride now can it? Not that the Rainbow isn't nice, but you know what I mean!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yes, I've been on Space Roller heaps of times too. You just can never get sick of that ride. An awesome ride, especially at night with all the strobes, lasers, fog and the different coloured lights.

Yes Hurricane, I think i can sense another thread coming along. Geez, me and you just talk about random things and then we decide to put up another thread :lol: 8) . Yeh, I do remember SR using it. Theres also Please stand clear, the ride is about to start, then Here we go, here we go, here we go again, yyeeeeehhhhh!!!!. And then We're flying high.

Where did you get your jingles from? Yeh, definately time for ajingles forum :wink:
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Here, we'll talk about the rest in this thread in the Public Forum:
http://www.australianamusementfanatics. ... 4788#14788

And get back to talking about Hurricanes Ekka job :P :wink:
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Lol, there isn't really much to talk about ahaha. Still trying to find someone who is willing to employ such a crazy and loud person like myself! And we are nearly at 3 pages! Maybe we should start a Ekka thread as it's only 1 month away!

Oh jeez, I havn't even started saving for it yet! It sucks getting 1 shift a week cause the store I work at is poor :(
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Maybe try and get a job somewhere else for the time. Man I love those mango Magics