Mudgeeraba Show

princess

Mudgeeraba Show

Post by princess »

Mudgeeraba Show is on this weekend, from what I saw as I drove by today, was Round-up (roc-n-roll) dogems, slides, Octupus, one other that I could not quite get the name of, will be going on Saturday, so I will get a closer look then, I only have my phone camera with me, will take what I can, but nothing spectacular. :D
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Princess, what are you doing in Brisbane? Come up to Redcliffe show this weekend! I'll get you in for free!
princess

Post by princess »

Sluming it Hurricane. :lol: :lol:
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Hmmm... Good point. I am just lounging around in the caravan. Shockwave Style :lol: Hopefully we can catch up as you don't love me enough to come up for Ekka.
PNC

Post by PNC »

it is the cobra at the show, not octopus, we were supposed to be sending 3 of our rides including the dominator, but they were all canned on monday in favour of the round up.

(the others were the mini rocking tug and our simulator, all my Dads rides)
Last edited by PNC on Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
princess

Post by princess »

Will you be there PNC, I could say hi if you are, it would be very nice to meet you. :)
benclare

Post by benclare »

Have a good time Princess; can't wait for the review! :)
PNC

Post by PNC »

unfortunately not, i will try and make it to redcliffe though, sometime today i think, it is much more local for me
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

P&C Let me know if you are coming to Redcliff tomorrow, I am working in the Shockwave Ticket Box. You already have my number I am presuming. If not PM me for it.
princess

Post by princess »

very consistant heavy rain here at Mudgeeraba, bad luck PNC, nothing worse than a wet show, hopefully it will clear up by the afternoon, so unfortunately this rules me out for the show too.
PNC

Post by PNC »

if the rain clears here i will go to redcliffe tonight or tomorrow afternoon, we have no gear at mudgeraba show, so weather there is no concern to me (i gues we got lucky )