Princess....this one is for you!!!!ha ha

princess

Post by princess »

Yesterday, by chance (due to a family member dying,my father-in law) I had the task of helping choose a coffin, they are very compact, to say the least, my husband is 6'4 and heavy, he would not have fitted in them, (he will need super sizing), so I am even more horrified at doing this while you are alive, so the question is, what happens if someone is too big, or what happens if someone is really in trouble, during this experience.

Also my daughter wanted to know if they simulate dirt being thrown on top, just for an added extra :lol: :lol:, weird must run in the veins. lol

Sorry about bringing this up again, but I am strangly fasinated.
creeper

Post by creeper »

princess wrote:Yesterday, by chance (due to a family member dying,my father-in law) I had the task of helping choose a coffin, they are very compact, to say the least, my husband is 6'4 and heavy, he would not have fitted in them, (he will need super sizing), so I am even more horrified at doing this while you are alive, so the question is, what happens if someone is too big, or what happens if someone is really in trouble, during this experience.

Also my daughter wanted to know if they simulate dirt being thrown on top, just for an added extra :lol: :lol:, weird must run in the veins. lol

Sorry about bringing this up again, but I am strangly fasinated.
a lot of questions Princess...you will probably have to go on it like the rest of us to satisfy your curiosity!!!!!!!!!!
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

LOL! I don't think she is That curious to find out :P
princess

Post by princess »

Yes Hurricane you are right, I would go into cardiac arrest, I have no doubt! :oops:
benclare

Post by benclare »

I'm real sorry about your Father-in-law Princess; sad news and I reckon we're all thinking of you. :(

Yes I would probably give this weird L and L thing a go just to say I've tried it but without vision, the whole ilusion would be lost on me I'm afraid. I'm hopeless on those simulators unless they move in time with what's being played on the screen like some in the States do. I always laugh when I hear screaming coming from these machines! :lol:
princess

Post by princess »

Thank you for your thoughts Ben,

Maybe they should get a crematorium feel, going, how hot could you stand it. I am sure the feeling of being closed in would still be just as hard for you Ben imagine no sound, not one, unable to move beside you, or above, can anyone tell I have given this a lot of thought. lol :lol:
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Yes, and i'm very sorry to hear about your loss Princess... Maybe we could be Crypt buddies :lol:
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Sad to hear the news. My thoughts are with your family and friends
scorpionSA

Post by scorpionSA »

Also Sorry to hear about your loss Princess
benclare

Post by benclare »

Yeah you could be right princess. You've all sort of talked me into this ride idea after I hated it at first! It'll be interesting to see whether the real thing is as good as we've talked it up to be. It's debuting at Perth this year isn't it? We're sure to see it in Sydney if successful.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

As long as it doesn't come off the rails like Halloween ;)
princess

Post by princess »

Thanks everyone,
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Um, simulator's don't have rails Lol
creeper

Post by creeper »

princess wrote:Thanks everyone,
..sad times for you and your family-I hope everything has worked out well for you...condolences !
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

At least thats what you think Top Gunner :P
princess

Post by princess »

I really did not mean for all the condolences, though appreciate them, my little insight into the coffins, :oops: was where I was trying to lead, again thanks, we had a great funeral.

Now we will await the verdict on "Buried Alive" will any of our Western Australian members be trying this????? :wink:
slomx5

Post by slomx5 »

i think this would be so fun i so wana try it out