Gladstone Show 2010

Josh in Rocky

Re: Gladstone Show 2010

Post by Josh in Rocky »

If you read my post zacchiniboy you will see that i said, you would have got my point that if all the gear is old or wahtever you are saying, if it was presentable, people might go and spend their money.. Sure, I understand the gear is working alot of weeks in the year, so maintainence etc takes time, but the people you put on the front of your rides can be changed in 1 minute flat. Wake them up, turn their cap to the front and take the smoke packet out of their pocket and have a crack at bringing enjoyment to the patrons...
No, not everyone is like that, but it only takes a few to screw the impression that the public leave the place with..
I drove an hour to go to the show, and it sucked, and I will do it again next year like I do each year, but you don't get chances with the general public. That being said, Gladstone Show society has to take responsibilty for the viabilty of the show, not showmen. Apologies if I sounded like i said it was the showmens fault for the show sucking, certainly not the case...
But hey, hope ya feel better...
"Slingshot , Engage"