Crackerjack Carnival 2012

ExtremeFanatic

Crackerjack Carnival 2012

Post by ExtremeFanatic »

Just got back from my annual visit to the Crackerjack Carnival. It was a mud hole and dead. Here is my ride reviews.

Power Surge: A Great ride to start the night. Rode it once due to the rain 10/10
Super Jump: Very similar from Techno Jump first time riding one of these a great thrill. 7/10
Kamikaze: An amazing adrenalin rush. Not a long ride cycle. 8/10
Cyber Party: One of my favourite rides in Australia. Gives a great thrill at top speed. Love this ride 10/10
Freestyle: Another of my favourites but just doesn't beat Extreme Speed. A great rush. 10/10

Overall a ok night. Didn't get to ride Wave Swinger or Rock n Roll ( Head over Heels) or Cha Cha and Midnight Madness cause it was meant to be poaring down in 10minutes so we left. Now bring on the Ekka.

P.S this was my 1st ever post :)
princess

Re: Crackerjack Carnival 2012

Post by princess »

Welcome extreme thanks for the review :D
ExtremeFanatic

Post by ExtremeFanatic »

Thanks Princess I'll be doing reviews for my Theme park trips. Mostly Dreamworld and Movie World :)
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Welcome Extreme and thanks for the review aswell. Sounds like not a bad line-up shame with the weather, yeh I rode Extreme Speed at Sydney and it seemed to give a better ride than Freestyle from the last time I rode it. Was talking to one of the workers and he said that Speed operates just a tad faster than Freestyle which I never knew...
ExtremeFanatic

Post by ExtremeFanatic »

You can't really tell the difference but there is one. My Vans got covered in Mud last night. Shamed they didn't have Extreme there. But will see it at thsi years Ekka :)
Force10

Post by Force10 »

Welcome Extreme Fanatic and thanks for the review! I love power surge always so well presented.
Mixerholic

Post by Mixerholic »

Welcome Extreme Fanatic! That review was great. How awesome is Extreme! Man I could ride that baby all day if it were possible :lol: I didn't know that Australia had a Rock n Roll (head over heals) Also what's Speed/Freestyle like? Is it worth paying $20 or should I wait until it's @ $15 (which rarely happens in Melbourne :x )
I am a ride operators dream or nightmare...you decide.
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

ExtremeFanatic wrote:You can't really tell the difference but there is one. My Vans got covered in Mud last night. Shamed they didn't have Extreme there. But will see it at thsi years Ekka :)
Welcome ExtremeFanatic, Extreme was doing the north run when this was on, i know cause ive saw it at Gympie, Maryborough and Bundaberg so far... :)
ExtremeFanatic

Post by ExtremeFanatic »

Thanks Guys, I Love Extreme and Skywalker there my 2 faves followed by XXXL and Space Roller. The Freestyle was $15 and $10 Re rides I only rode each ride once before the rain came. :)
benclare

Post by benclare »

Am yet to do Free Style so I am interested in the comparison between it and Speed. Is Free Style a newer model that makes a sound like New Zealand's Turbo Boost? Speed is quiet as a mouse, even when you are riding except for the wind rushing through your ears of course.