Gladstone Harbour Festival 2013

Force10

Gladstone Harbour Festival 2013

Post by Force10 »

Hey all,

Heading up past Gladstone way over Easter, and looking to drop in on the Harbour Festival. Anyone got ideas of what will be there? Past there has been a bit of March's & Watkins gear..

Cheers,
Force
DEEFA DODGEM

Re: Gladstone Harbour Festival 2013

Post by DEEFA DODGEM »

I'm looking at going down to the Gladstone Harbour festival again this year. It doesn't have a bad line up for a small carnival. Last year from what I can remember was: Davis' Wheel, Trindals Cyber party and Super Trooper. Watkins Claw and Kamikaze, Flash Dance, Dodgems Cars and previously Marchs' Hurricane and slide, a Scrambler, Tilt-a-whirl, Haunted mansion, Zipper and numerous other rides. Will be heading down on the Easter Saturday for a look-see.

DEEFA.
Force10

Post by Force10 »

Headed down Friday, solid ride line up'

Scrambler
Energy Storm
Cyber Party
Kamikaze
Sky Walker
Flash Dance
Miami (looked very new, not sure on its name or owner)
Paratrooper
Hurricane
Ferris Wheel
Dogems

Was a great line up for a little event. Only rode cyber party, energy storm and hurricane. God I love energy storm. It is the most under rated ride on our circuit!! IMO. Really disappointed with cyber party and hurricane. very short cycle on hurricane and they both didn't reach the intensity i know those rides are capable of. but energy storm even running almost empty... It's amazing I always feel like I'm gunna die so intense the G's that ride can run. It's much more intense than extreme. I have a heap of pics ill up load for you guys. And get excited. Dagwood dogs were only $4 and waffles $3. I've not seen prices like that since the 90's!! Thanks festival amusements. Great festival
Force10

Post by Force10 »

DEEFA DODGEM

Post by DEEFA DODGEM »

Good to see you had a top day out at the festival Force. I went down on the Saturday and was surprised with the growing number of rides, a few you missed were the: Temple of Doom Ghost Train, Fun Factory, Jumbo Slide and a Simulator. It was good to see the Sky Walker make it's debut there, but the $10 a ride might have put a few people off I'd say. Still, for a small festival, it pulls in it's fair share of rides.

DEEFA.