Fraser Coast Show 2013 (Maryborough)

Steve07

Fraser Coast Show 2013 (Maryborough)

Post by Steve07 »

Hey everyone the fraser coast show is on this weekend (Friday & Saturday), theres only 2 days this year, anyway I will be attending the show on the saturday to see whats there, hopefully it will be a great show...??
Steve07

Re: Fraser Coast Show 2013 (Maryborough)

Post by Steve07 »

hey everyone i went to the show and have alot of pics and videos so once i get time ill upload them and give you a review on the show...
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

Hey guys just letting you know that I have uploaded the pics and videos of the show, if you want to view them they are on my Photobucket page, let us know what you think of the show
the link is below the review..

now the review
the show has improved a little bit this year, crowds were up slightly
most rides were having great loads.
Extreme had the most I would of say.
Airmaxx 360 was looking great, had a few good loads of riders and music choice was great.
for some reason Energy Storm was not operating on the day I attended, I still do not know why but there would be a reason.
must say that when I saw Sky Flyer for the first time it just looks great up close and the lighting on the tower looks awesome at night, wasn't many riders most of the day but still doing well I reckon.

overall the show was really good, will attend again next year.

http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/steve ... how%202013
kiwi

Post by kiwi »

Great photos, thanks for sharing
Kiwi
Monkeypie

Post by Monkeypie »

So Midnight Express , Alpine Express and Flashdance are all basically the same ride? Lol
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Midnight Express and Alpine Express are the same ride, Flash Dance IMO gives a very different ride that is superior to the Matterhorns IMO (Provided it's running a decent cycle)
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Cheers for the photos. Shame though as Flashdance is no where near as good as what it used to be. Used to run so fast when Chant's had it, since the drive motors got changed a few years ago it all went down-hill
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Yeah, it really does not run as well as when they did own it. Chant's gear is always in the best condition mechanically and cosmetically. It was good when Dales first got it... but yeah it just runs like crap now, and I find it to be quite rough and jerky too.