Bundaberg Show 2013

Steve07

Bundaberg Show 2013

Post by Steve07 »

Hey guys just letting you know that i will be attending the show this year, i will upload my pics and videos to my photobucket page of the show as soon as i get time to, that may not be for a while..
Force10

Re: Bundaberg Show 2013

Post by Force10 »

Can't wait to see the pics and hear your review. Was meant to get up there and check it out. Have heard bad atmosphere reviews..
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

hey guys I have now uploaded the photos and videos of the show if you would like to see them the link is below the review, let us know what you think of them...

Review
well this year the show was in a new ground and I must say its much better a lot more room for more rides, their were at least a few more then last year had at the old ground.
the crowed was much bigger then last year for sure a lot more people on the people's day.
Most of the rides were doing very well in riders for most of the day and night when I was there.
Extreme was popular again like at Gympie's and Fraser Coast's show.
FJF's Expo Wheel looked great, great paint work, and at night the LED's just light it all up which its really good to see, this wheel out of the other 2 was not getting many riders at the time I kept seeing it when I was at the show but I say it did alright.
Sky Flyer was at Bundy as well and did much better in riders then at the Fraser Coast Show some loads were nearly full.
Shorts Zipper was looking great...
Space Roller doing great, lighting working well this time, still getting a few riders most times I saw it.
For some reason again like at the Fraser Coast Show Energy Storm wasn't operating, still don't know why..
and about the atmosphere Force10, it wasn't too bad but I can see why people are saying bad things, I think it was a great idea when I heard they moved to the agro trend grounds, much more space and car park is much bigger but I do think they should of better planed on more car park exits to help cars get out quicker and also it felt like I was at the EKKA at times cause all you can see one stage is people everywhere and the country feeling is gone but other then that it was great.

I will be sure to come back to this next year again...

http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/steve ... how%202013
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Cheers again for the photos, looks like a decent venue there now. Reckon you could grab a video of Midnight Express next time if you see it?
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

will be sure to take a video of midnight express next time I see it, I do have little bits of the ride going but not the actual in front of it bit and I also didn't even thought of doing a video of that ride when I was at the rocky show too but hopefully ill see it later in the year!
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

I also have photos of the Gin Gin Show if you want to see them let me know and ill upload them!! :)