Variable Children's rides
Pony Rides
Walk on water Balls
Jumping Castle
Bungees
Super Jet Roller Coaster
Giant Slide
&
Don't forget good old family favorites ..
Side Show Ally
Plus much more..

Rides & Games range between $5 - $10 each
Steve07

Re: Northside Fun Fair 2013

Post by Steve07 »

okay, looks quite small this year by the list to me, is there any other rides attending this years fair, does anyone else know if there are more??
Ekkafan03

Post by Ekkafan03 »

They confirmed this was all the rides attending the show. It is a lot smaller to last years!
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

hmmm... okay so that's very small, where are the usual rides, are they at the Browns Plain fair this year or are most of then are at the EKKA, im also wondering where is march's gear like Hurricane and Big Whizzer, usually they do north lakes??
Im thinking of attending it on the first Saturday of the fair, if it looks good but don't know yet if ill go!
Ekkafan03

Post by Ekkafan03 »

I haven't been to Northside before nor Browns Plains at that. Where is browns plains located and what dates?

The show is a lot smaller, Ekka is small again, so maybe they are at Browns Plains?
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

well browns plains is just 30 mins drive south of Brisbane city and the fair usually runs with the EKKA dates as like north lakes does, so yeah maybe browns plains has got most of the rides there this year....
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Will likely get a look at Browns Plains Carnival myself. Drove past today and could see what appeared to be Dale's Cha Cha... Flarherty's fun factory was there too (so i'm assuming Shockwave and Octopus will be there too)
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Cyber Party is also attending the Northside fair instead of Browns Plains.
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

Hey guys I attended the fair last Sunday and I thought it was very small this year, it just didn't have atmosphere in terms with the rides, March's Big Whizzer was missing, spare spot and the ticket booth was just standing there by itself, was disappointing to not see it there, I must say there was a lot of people around that day very busy, DDS wheel was looking great, there was a lot of people lining up, both dodgems were busy. Good to see Kamikaze there, its been a while I've seen that, I see not much has changed on the ride, some lights are not working but it looks very good other then that..

don't know if ill go to this again next year, just depends on the ride list

I wasn't there long since I had limited time because of the distance traveling so I don't have many pics. Anyway I have uploaded them to my photobucket page, hope you like them.. the link is below

http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/steve ... t=3&page=1