gympie show 2014

speederbrad95

gympie show 2014

Post by speederbrad95 »

the gympie show is on again this weekend the 17th 18th and 19th, not a lot there this stage as a lot has to come from hawkesbury last weekend but should be a good lineup again this year and yes it is Speed 2 seen on gympie's skyline it should be a great show again i don't know if i am going which sucks if i can't go it will be the first show in 16 years that i have missed.
Sit Back Hold Tight Here We Go!
Steve07

Re: gympie show 2014

Post by Steve07 »

Yes Speed 2 is here, and its looks amazing the LED's look awesome. the artworks look great on the arms as well... also confirmed is Freak Out new to this years show, saw it setting up today in the afternoon and I might of seen Ali Baba and Zipper racked on their trucks in the middle but don't know if its that ride.., I will be going to the show again this year and so far looking forward to it..
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

Hey guys I attended all 3 days of the show and I thought it was a good show, not great but good enough for me, the Wheel was a let down this year for not attending, a show needs a wheel.. but anyway I have uploaded the photos of the show on my photobucket page let us know what you think of the show??
Heres the link to the page.
http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/steve ... t=3&page=1
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Cheers for the photos not a bad line-up, that little rollercoaster must be Doyle Gill's, won't be seeing the Disk'o up north this year
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

ahh so that's who owns that rollercoaster. Jungle Twist is pretty good ride I rode it once and its great, What's happening with Disk'o? doing something different this year??