Fraser Coast Show 2014 (Maryborough)

Steve07

Fraser Coast Show 2014 (Maryborough)

Post by Steve07 »

Hey everyone the Fraser Coast Show is on this week. Its a 2 day show only and it has moved the days to a Thursday, Friday, instead of the Friday, Saturday that was last year.
I will be attending the show on the Thursday and will try to get some photos and videos of this show, I will also try to give you a review of what has attended in rides there???
Steve07

Re: Fraser Coast Show 2014 (Maryborough)

Post by Steve07 »

Hey everyone I have visited the Fraser Coast show and thought this years one wasn't as great as last years one, not a lot of major rides but still enough for this show.

Fraser Coast Show 2014 (Maryborough) official ride list
March's Whizzer (NEW) 'Old one at yard been told by operator'
DDS Wheel
Airmaxx 360
Hang Over
XXXL
Freak Out (NEW)
Sea Circus
Midnight Express
Jungle Twist (NEW) 'rollercoaster'
Outback Monster Trucks (NEW)
3 Dodgems
Alpine Express
Maze of Mirrors
Zipper
Moto Bikes
Break Dance
Ali Baba
Star Jump
Big Willy Worm
Jumping Castles
Fun Slide
29 Games Stalls 'way to many for a show'
Mini Ferris Wheel
Kiddie Rides
Red Baron (NEW)
Water Balls
Pirate Ship (NEW)
and lots of food vans and much more.

Review
Not to bad the show was good but still a lack in atmosphere, due to the show this year being on a Thursday & Friday there wasn't a lot of people on the Thursday due to everyone's working and kids are at school and as you see in the photos is wasn't busy.
Most rides very doing some decent loads in the afternoon from 4pm.
Hang Over was different this time, some lighting on the arms were not working for some reason but other then that it was running great!
Freak Out was doing great, lots of people trying it.
There was a new ride I have never seen before and I don't know who owns this ride, its called "Outback Monster Trucks" it looks like its a kids ride but there wasn't many on this the whole time I was there.
Anyway all up it was a good show this year, I will be visiting it next year again, its great value to get in, so much cheaper then Gympie.

I also have a video of "Midnight Express" Top Gunner you said in the Bundaberg 2013 topic that you would like to see a video of it, if you would like to see it let me know and ill up load it to the page!!
Also I have the photos uploaded now the link is below this
http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/steve ... how%202014
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Nice pics, I never even knew March's owned a 2nd Whizzer. Appears to be an Eli Bridge model too from America instead of an Australian built model. Can tell by the car design more than anything.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Thanks again for the photos interesting to see that they March's had another Cha, spose they can double up on the show's they do now... yeah if you can with the video that would be good cheers
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

Hey everyone I have uploaded the video of midnight express now, the video is in parts because of size limits but if you start from "MOVIE 1" to "MOVIE 4" it will show you the whole ride time.

let us know what you's think of the ride?

the link to the video is below
http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/steve ... how%202014

hope you enjoy the video..
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Cheers for that, far out quite a fast ride those cars swing like crazy too like the Thunderbolt. Shame about the no spruicking as only using the typical playbacks and jingles everyone now uses...