Bundaberg Show 2014

Steve07

Bundaberg Show 2014

Post by Steve07 »

Hey guys Bundaberg Show is on this week from 28th - 30th May, I will be attending this show again, lets hope there are some great rides at this show....
I will try to get some photos of this show and a bit of a review of the show..
Steve07

Re: Bundaberg Show 2014

Post by Steve07 »

Hey guys I visited the show on the Thursday and Friday, the show was great much better atmosphere then Gympie’s and Maryborough’s shows put together for sure.
Crowds were low on the first day by what I was told and it also was low on the last day due to being a normal weekday with school and people working, but the Thursday (Pubic Holiday) was very busy, huge crowds, most rides were doing great runs. Rain ruined the last few hours of the show on the 3rd day but other than that it was great weather.

There were 2 other rides but they decided not to set up ride, Tornado and a Fun Factory I think were still racked on the trailer.

Now I don’t know if you know this but can you tell me is there 2 Ali Baba’s traveling around these days because there were 2 at the Bundaberg Show this year, the original one and the new one, who owns the new one, does anyone know????? I have a photo of this ride on my photo bucket page under Bundaberg Show 2014….

Due to having to work during the show on the 2nd and 3rd days I didn’t take many photos and stuff but you get the picture what I'm saying here, I was offered a job to help out March Amusements Jumping castle and Jumbo Slide during the show and also help pulled down the Slide, Jumping castle and Whizzer. First time ever doing this and loved it, great job, if I had more time I would of stayed on helping them at other shows but couldn’t since I was on holidays and made other plans but I hope in the future I get to do that again.. Anyway all and all the show was great, will try to visit it next year.

Also here is the Official 2014 Bundaberg Show Ride List
Speed 2 (NEW)
Freak Out (NEW)
Extreme
XXXL
March's Whizzer (NEW)
March's Jumbo Slide
March's Jumping Castle
Magic Circus
Sea Circus
Ali Baba
Hang Over
Space Roller
Break Dance
Sky Flyer
Ali Baba (NEW) (The other one, don't know owner)
Alpine Express
Midnight Express
Fun Slide
Moto Bikes
Water Balls
Jumping Castles
Jungle Twist (NEW)
Lots of Kiddie Rides
Lots of Food Joints
Lots of Games
8 Showbags Vans

I don’t think there are enough photos to show you this time but the ride list tells you what was at the show and you would have seen the photos of these rides before, I will upload the ones I got on my photo bucket page, and hopefully I’ll get a lot more photos at Rockhampton Show and ill be attending the Yeppoon Show this year so ill have some photos of this show as well.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Pretty sure that other Ali Baba is owned by someone in the Davis family... not a bad line-up there
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

Davis could own that Ali Baba, okay, anyway yeah the line up wasn't bad for Bundaberg..

Also I forgot the following 3 rides to add to the ride list that attend the show
Zipper
Alien Abduction
Air Maxx 360

Also I have the photos of the show on my page now the link is below
one of the photos is the new Ali baba

http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/steve ... how%202014

Sorry for the lack of photos this time....
MARK GILL

Post by MARK GILL »

I believe the Ali Baba in the photo belongs to Justin Gill.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeah and is this the other Ali Baba you were talking about Steve, the new one up north this year? http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/steve ... ort=3&o=10
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

No, that's the old one that usually does the north, the one im preferring to is this one.
http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/steve ... 5.jpg.html
The new one has much better artwork on the back and improved LED's on the arm, they all change colour the LED's and it looks much better than the old one.
To compare it to the old one, it does really the same cycle times, other than the LED's and artwork backdrop its still the same ride but still it has a better feel to the older one..

The photo isn't really good due to being at night but if I see it again ill take one in the day to show you...?
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeah that one is Gill's, the other one that i was talking about is Davis'
Gill's has always done the north run hasn't it?
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

I actually don't know Top Gunner if Gill's Ali Baba does the run, it must of joined the run this year because I've never seen it before doing the north?