Rockhampton Show 2014

Steve07

Rockhampton Show 2014

Post by Steve07 »

Hey guys, sorry for the late post been busy.
I attended the show on the public holiday (Friday) first day and it was a great day, crowds were very big this year when I was there, most of the rides were doing great loads, people everywhere, and as the day ended it got more busy during the evening.
It was great to see DDS wheel had its star on this time but wasn't lit up at night but still looked great in the day.
The show this year was great, would try to attend this show again next year

I have photos and videos of the show, I will be uploading them soon to my page, ill let you's know when they are available to view...

Here's the official ride list at the show
Speed 2 (NEW)
Freak Out (NEW)
Alpine Express
Midnight Express
Space Roller
Extreme
XXXL
Airmaxx 360
Crazy Coaster (Spinning Coaster)
DDS Wheel
Hang Over
Haunted Dark Ride
9-D Cinema
Ali Baba (OLD ONE)
Break Dance
Zipper
Maze Mirrors
Jungle Twist (NEW)
Outback Monster Trucks (NEW)
Slingshot (NEW)
Sky Walker
Sky Flyer
Sea Circus
Magic Circus
Alien Abduction
3 Dodgem Cars
Moto Bikes
Jumping Castles
Fun Slide

Lots of Kiddie Rides
Lots of Food Stalls
Lots of Game Stalls
11 Showbags Vans

I think that's all, anyway ill let you's know when the photos are up..??
DEEFA DODGEM

Re: Rockhampton Show 2014

Post by DEEFA DODGEM »

Glad you enjoyed the Rocky Show Steve, without being picky, your ride list had 4 Dodgems:Crazy Cars, Nitro Dodgems and both of Shorts tracks. The Slingshot has been around for years now and hasn't been to Rocky for ages and Speed 2 has been a regular for a few years. I decided to give the Freak Out a try and well ho-hum I was a bit disappointed with the ride experience. Even with the lap bar I didn't think it was worth the $10 to ride it.
There are going to be some changes to next years show as the Show Society are taking over the running of the show from the Council. They plan to move the dates back a week to a mid-week show so that there will be no clash of dates with the Yeppoon Show.
Cheers,DEEFA.
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

Great to hear you like it as well DEEFA.

My mistake with the list, couldn't really remember how many. With Slingshot, I didn't know that as well, ive never seen it before and only seen it in pics at EKKA and thought it might of been new but doesn't seem to be now.
Also I thought Speed 2 is new but I know what you mean now... :)

That's good for Yeppoon, looking forward to not clash with Rocky next year if I go to it..
Steve07

Post by Steve07 »

Hey guys, sorry for the very late update, been very busy lately and haven't had time to upload the photos anyway im just letting you's know that the photos have now been uploaded to my photobucket page.
If you would like to see the photos the link is below this, and let us know what you think of the show??

http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/steve ... how%202014