Yeppoon Show 2014

Steve07

Yeppoon Show 2014

Post by Steve07 »

Hey Guys I attended the show on the last day (Sunday)and it was only for a few hours.
It was a great little show, a few good rides attended, when I was there I was told that the first day (Saturday) crowds were high and rides were doing good loads.
But Sunday (last day) I was there wasn't so good, very quite but still a good day by what I saw.
While Rocky did clashed with this show it still did pretty well, but officials said crowds were down from last year due to Rocky being on the same time, there are calls for the Rocky show to be move back earlier in the week instead of the weekend.
Other then that the show was great for a little one, first time been to this and it was good, hopefully ill get a chance to go to it next year.
I do have photos of this show as well and I will be uploading them to the page soon, ill let you's know when to where to view them.

Heres the official ride list of this show if you's would like to know

March's Whizzer
March's Jumbo Slide
Fun Factory
Tornado
Ali Baba (NEW ONE)
FJF's Expo Wheel
Super Jet
Moto Bikes
Jumping Castle
Big Worm
A few Game Stalls
A few Food Stalls
3 Showbags Vans

That's all I can remember, I will also let's you know when photos are on page...???
Steve07

Re: Yeppoon Show 2014

Post by Steve07 »

Hey guys I have uploaded the photos of the show on my page the link is below this. Let us know what you think of this little show??

http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/steve ... how%202014
Hurricane

Re: Yeppoon Show 2014

Post by Hurricane »

Honestly, I like the lighting on the Ali Baba a lot. However I think having the white backing on it looks ugly during the day. I think it would look MUCH better if it was painted yellow or something to actually blend in with the ride. Hopefully it's still a work in progress.