Yeppoon Show 2015

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Steve07
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Yeppoon Show 2015

Postby Steve07 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:43 am

Hey guys I have attended the Yeppoon show, I thought the show was really good, it has gone so well, the grounds look fantastic, still cant believe that the ground was a mess from the cyclone, the show society has done a great job getting this show ready, all and all I thought the show went well, crowds were really up, very busy, will probably attend this again.

I have uploaded the photos of this show to my page now and the link is below this
http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/steve ... how%202015

Return to “Queensland Travelling Fairs/Shows”