Townsville Show 2015

Steve07

Townsville Show 2015

Post by Steve07 »

Hey guys, sorry for the very late post here but I haven't had the time to post anything for a while, since holidays. I attended all 4 days of this awesome show, it was everything I thought it would be, great atmosphere , very busy, I thought the show would be a successful show for everyone, I loved it, a great ride line up their, this was my last show for the north since I had to head back home. All 4 days were beautiful days and warm.
Surprised not to see Power Surge there and the other older Ali Baba, Gill's Ali Baba was at the show.., just to note there was 2 small country shows on the same time (Malanda & Atherton) , so maybe they attended these shows..

I also attended the Burdekin Show (Ayr) and Herbert River Show (Ingham) while I was in the region, both shows were fantastic, just like the feel of small country shows.

I have photos of these shows, I haven't yet uploaded them to my page but will be soon, will let you know when they are available to view, should be uploaded this week sometime.
Again sorry for the last post!
Steve07

Re: Townsville Show 2015

Post by Steve07 »

Hey everyone just letting you know that I have uploaded the photos to my page, the link to the photos is below, enjoy!!

http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/steve ... how%202015