2008 kiama show

zipperdude22

2008 kiama show

Post by zipperdude22 »

I went to down to the show on saturday and overall i was very dissapointed. It seems to be getting worse year after year the rides there were

Davis zipper
which was fun but the car could have spun a little bit more

Techno jump
which was problly the best looking ride there and pulling in the crowds

Temple of doom
which hardly annybody went near

the rest were just dogems inflatables and kiddy rides, i was really dissapointed i rember the days were there used to be zipper hurricain cha cha octopus and heaps more last year they had break dance and hard rock which i thought was pretty good but this year it was just crap ohh well hopefully it will be better next year
ride the zipper!!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Shame about that. Was better last year
benclare

Post by benclare »

Unfortunately most of the South Coast shows are going the same way. It's a pity and I don't understand why more showies don't tour down there. It may be because there are other big shows, namely Maitland, Bathurst and Canberra that operate around the same time. I've heard that Nowra has gone down hill after being such a fantastic event in the past. Perhaps it's better this year?
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Shorts Zipper gave one hell of an awesome ride today, me and my friend were just the perfect weight to keep the car flipping continuous!.... great time at the st k fest!