Lithgow Show 2009 (Review and Photos added)

Top Gunner14

Lithgow Show 2009 (Review and Photos added)

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Lithgow Show is on this weekend Friday the 3rd-Sunday the 5th. I'll be heading up for the day on Saturday so i'll get the photos and do the review. I just got a new camera so hopefully I'll get some videos too. I'll try and get the ride lineup in the next few days.

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Last edited by Top Gunner14 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top Gunner14

Re: Lithgow Show 2009

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I'll get the lineup when I'm up there. Hopefully a good day tomorrow.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

Have fun adam. Im heading out that way tomorrow too but not for the show.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Had a good day yesterday, was pretty fun, bit cloudy and overcast luckily no rain. An alright lineup too:

Crazy Cars Dodgem Track
Midnight Madness
x2 Cha Cha (Young's & Taylor's)
Hurricane
Dodgem track (Unsure on owner)
Mirror Maze
Kids Rides
Inflatables
Games and Joints

Photos up soon
Space Roller Freak

Post by Space Roller Freak »

Good to see Crazy Cars and Midnight Madness getting around. I spose Aaron Pink wants to get it payed off as quick as possible.

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Anyone would wanna pay their rides off asap lol
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Had a good day yesterday, bit overcast luckily the rain held off. Good to see the community getting out to support the local show, wasn't too busy in the morning but slowly started to pick up into the afternoon. Top Gun didn't turn up, heard a few weeks ago it was but didn't end up there. Chant's were meant to turn up aswell with their wheel, kids rides and a few joints but they didn't go either. But still a good handful of rides.

Crazy Cars: Well a very nice suprise to see Pink's flashy track. This looks fantastic and what a great job Aaron has done in purchasing and presenting this European Dodgem Track. The artwork around the ride on the roof panels, backwall, cars etc looks fantastic with lots of bright colours. I like all the car manufacturers logos on the top panels aswell. All the lights were working and were all chasing, flashing etc. Was pretty popular running close to full loads at times. Was also nice to meet Aaron aswell.

Hurricane: Looking the same as usual, presented well. Good long cycles, slowing down after a few shoots into the air then going up once again. Was pretty popular throughout the day.

Midnight Madness: Haven't seen this since the St Mary's carnival. And well its looking alot better from what I first saw it. Has some new characters on the backwall and most of the ride has been re-painted and is looking quite flash and sharp. The gondola is nice and clean with most of the lights working. But overall presented very nicely. Had a ride and the cycle was a bit short for my likeing. I haven't been on an Ali baba for quite a while but I kina forgot what i was like lol. The first drop from the top I lost my gut and was pretty enjoyable. Went a few times over the top one way, then back the other way a few more times before swinging to a stop. A bit of interation from the operator aswell.

[Image

Taylor's Cha Cha: Looking clean and tidy and well presented. Was running pretty long cycles and looked to be running quite fast. Pretty popular through the day.

Young's Cha Cha: Another ride I see show after show but still well presented and looked to be running faster out of the 2 scramblers. Looked like an even match in popularity with taylor's aswell.

A good day, nice little show Lithgow, always enjoy myself there. And again nice to meet Travis Taylor and Aaron Pink. Enjoy!

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Paulie123

Re: Lithgow Show 2009 (Review and Photos added)

Post by Paulie123 »

Thanks for the pics Topgun. Midnight madness looks better since I saw it last aswell. And that dodgem track is pretty neat.
redhot

Post by redhot »

great pics as always topgun. agree with you paulie, thats a flash looking dodgems setup.
Carny's built this country, the carnival part of it anyway..."Homer Simpson"

princess

Post by princess »

I defintiely agree, it is a fantastic looking dodgem track. :D