Bede Poulding Walkathon

itsfun

Bede Poulding Walkathon

Post by itsfun »

Only just over a week away till we head out to the lovely Bede Poulding College for their yearly walk a thon. There will be one bloke there on the day wetting his pants with excitement his beloved Top Gun Ride will finally be at his school. Guess who it Is ???????????????????????????????????????????
CoinKing

Re: Bede Poulding Walkathon

Post by CoinKing »

hussrainbow?
princess

Post by princess »

Lol :lol: :lol:
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

I have no interest whatsoever in that machine haha..... is this a pointless thread?
Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

faark you say some dumb things huss.
Good on its fun for telling us whats going on around the traps, and having a little fun too...
"Slingshot , Engage"
itsfun

Post by itsfun »

maybe you need to get out more husspirate.when you can own anything then start talking instead of living in your little dream world.......
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

i've got a little more to worry about than owning a ride.. i know you own a ride. I think that is great.... So calm down... I just didnt understand why you were waffling on about
princess

Post by princess »

Come on Huss it was a bit funny :wink:
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

HUSSRAINBOW wrote:I have no interest whatsoever in that machine haha..... is this a pointless thread?
Not if I'm going to get a few photos from the day.

Yeh should be a good day next friday as itsfun said its the Bede Polding College walk-a-thon. Dunno if I'd be wetting my pants though lol. Maybe if it was something like No Limit or Space Roller I'd come close to it haha....jokes.

Rides that will be attending:
Top Gun
Sizzler
Dodgem Cars

As I said will provide a few photos from the day and probably a few setup and tear down shots

Cheers
Top Gunner14
redhot

Post by redhot »

Top Gunner14 wrote:
HUSSRAINBOW wrote:I have no interest whatsoever in that machine haha..... is this a pointless thread?
Not if I'm going to get a few photos from the day.

Yeh should be a good day next friday as itsfun said its the Bede Polding College walk-a-thon. Dunno if I'd be wetting my pants though lol. Maybe if it was something like No Limit or Space Roller I'd come close to it haha....jokes.

Rides that will be attending:
Top Gun
Sizzler
Dodgem Cars

As I said will provide a few photos from the day and probably a few setup and tear down shots

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Setup pics are good..
There we go, this thread does have a point!! :D
Carny's built this country, the carnival part of it anyway..."Homer Simpson"

Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

Can't wait ot see some pics from a smaller event, should be more of them. Thanks gunner!
"Slingshot , Engage"
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Not a problem, the Top Gun will be arriving at the school on thursday in the afternoon and the Sizzler and Dodgem track will arrive friday morning.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Top Gun will arrive tomorrow. Depending on what time it arrives and my things I have on, will depend on how many set-up photos I get.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Got back an hour ago from seting up. Top Gun arrived late as the ride was bogged in the mud at the property and nearly pulled out from doing the event. And the Sizzler and Dodgem Track arrived aswell. When I left the tower was still down and the arm had just been swung out. Dodgem Track and Sizzler were parked in position and when I left had only had there back axles removed. Heres a few photos:

Sizzler:

Dodgem Track:

Top Gun:
Just parked into position:

Stabalisers down, control booth removed, truck disconnected, top sign folded out.

Deck lowered:

Swinging the arm out:

Thats all for now, sorry it was getting dark and they aren't to clear. All the rides will probably be done seting up tonight or early tomorrow morning. Will get a heap of photos of the event tomorrow.

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

Great photos. TG is really looking slick. No guessing what will be the most popular ride there amongst the school kids.

hope the weather improves.
princess

Post by princess »

Well one school kid anyway :D
Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

Good stuff Gunner, I like how the dodgem track and sizzler have the same model prime movers. Don't see that very often :)
"Slingshot , Engage"
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Had a good day, had great weather. Firstly had the walk which was to raise funds for the school and we came back and had a sausage sizzle lunch along with a can of coke and packet of chips. The rides started around 11.30am with a few people hoping on for rides. Wasn't to busy which was suprising with a majority of the school back from the walk. They were all sitting down relaxing and having a breather from the walk, then the queves for the rides just extended to a good 20 metres for each ride. The rides ended at about 2pm with everyone gathering in the hall to watch the battle of the bands. So yeh great day, everyone enjoyed themselves, just a quick review and a few photos.

Sizzler: Didn't get a chance to ride it but was very popular at one point. Looked like it was running pretty well and looked pretty good aswell.

Dodgem Cars: Everyone enjoys the dodgems. Had a ride on them and was pretty fun. Track was pretty smooth and was in good condition. Had a good long cycle too with plenty of crashing and chaos. One car was out of action for a bit of time but think they got it working again.

Top Gun: Was good to have the ride at school. Alot of people were impressed to have the ride there and I'm pretty sure most enjoyed it. Wasn't to popular when the rides opened but had a decent queve for the rest of the arvo. The ride was looking pretty good with the nice bright paintjob and the coloured back sign. I rode the ride twice, first ride was bit slow and the cycle was ok. Hoped on for the last ride of the arvo along with a few of the teachers, and the ride was a great long cycle with some great fast loops just going over and over and over and over and we kept going for a while haha. Was funny listening to the teachers screaming and there comments as we were going. But yeh a good long cycle and being held upside down too. Again was good to have the ride there.

Again had a good day but now tired and sore. Anyway enjoy!

Cheers
Top Gunner14
princess

Post by princess »

Great photos Adam, it is not everyone who get to have the favourite ride turn up at their school. :wink: :D
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Lol wouldn't say my favourite, but it is up there. Thanks for the comment, the last 3 photos of the TG look great I think, love the new camera compared to my old one
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

Nice pics, sounds like it was a good day. I was thinking to myself a while ago how good Spaceroller would look on the front oval at school.. Haha I wish.
princess

Post by princess »

:lol: :lol:
Paulie123 wrote:I was thinking to myself a while ago how good Spaceroller would look on the front oval at school.. Haha I wish.