Tamworth 2010 supershow

Top Gunner14

Re: Tamworth 2010 supershow

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Did you upload them as attachments or how and where did you upload too?
Hardrock

Post by Hardrock »

Uploaded as attachments would only let me upload 3 attachments at a time.Had to save into drafts an keep doing that to put them all up wasnt happy 3hrs an no pics
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh I think you can only do one at a time, that way it'll work. Yeh it will take longer though. To do the attachments, browse to find the file you want, then once it's uploaded, click place inline. Then if you want to move the file up or down the page, make sure the cursor is before the start of the attachment code. Otherwise, go to http://www.photobucket.com, create a profile then upload images to there. Once they're uploaded, move the mouse over the photo, then a pop-down will come up, and you copy the image code onto here. Hope this helps
Hardrock

Re: Tamworth 2010 supershow Photos

Post by Hardrock »

Tamworth 2010 Supershow Photos
Kamakazi
XXXL
Sky Walker
Flash Dance
Cyper Party
Ali Baba
Hard Rock
Sea Circus
Hurricane
Wave Swinger
Whizzer
Marchs Whizzer
Speed
Nitro Dodgems
Shorts Dodgems
Tilt
Super Trooper
Space Roller
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Thanks for the photos, good to see you got them up. Looks like a good show Tamworth. Whose Whizzer is that? I've never seen it before, looks pretty tops. It's not Pink's is it?
Hardrock

Post by Hardrock »

Yeah finallygot them up. Thanks for your help TopGunner now that ive got an idea on how to do it, it should be easier next time. Um not sure as to whos whizzer it was, did notice it sitting up the back of the showground a few weeks before tamworth. Maybe a local, did have a white iveco truck with it .
Force10

Post by Force10 »

Just by the look of it - think it might be Pink's Joy Whizzer. Though the last time I saw the Joy Whizzer it was white!! - so that was a long time ago and i'm not 100% sure. Two things make me think it's Pink's - the gondolas and the lighting, it's the only whizzer i've seen that has scalloped lighting (with turbo caps) around the fence and it has always had a star on top.
redhot

Post by redhot »

Nice photos, thanks for posting them.
Carny's built this country, the carnival part of it anyway..."Homer Simpson"

Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

Hardrock, thanks for sharing those photos (sorry to read it took you a while, hopefully not next time)

Some unique rides, and a whole heap of variety. Was Cyber Party lifting up?
Hardrock

Post by Hardrock »

Yeah they shore did take a while but i know what im doing now so hopefully no problems next time.Yeah Cyper Party was lifting
Thrillseeker08

Post by Thrillseeker08 »

Nice selection of rides,
However i do like the look of XXXL and Hard Rock operated by Golden Bay send them over here for the Royal Show to have more new attractions to compare with last year was CyberParty (One of my favourites over the old timer Crazy Dance)!! Oh not to mention bring over Space Roller sure like its will have queues for ages, it looks extreme!!.

Cheers
Thrill Seeker 08
Bring on RES 2014....First major capital easter show since moving to NSW in June 2013
benclare

Post by benclare »

It is possible you may get XXXL at some stage as Goldenway do travel over to WA for the Perth Royal. Last year their Extreme Speed was there. I think Space Roller does Melbourne which is on around the same time as Perth so not much chance of it heading west although you never know.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

benclare wrote:It is possible you may get XXXL at some stage as Goldenway do travel over to WA for the Perth Royal. Last year their Extreme Speed was there. I think Space Roller does Melbourne which is on around the same time as Perth so not much chance of it heading west although you never know.
Speed only went as it got booted from Melbourne for Freestyle, I'd say XXXL will be doing Melbourne for a while, can't see that going to Perth.

And Hard Rock is operated by Johnson's...
Hardrock

Post by Hardrock »

Its not looking great for the 2011 Tamworth show. The showgrounds been forsale for the past couple of years since ALEC opened 2 year ago. Ive noticed that the most important part of the showground has since recently been sold and fenced off. SIDESHOW ALLEY is no more :( . There was talk of bulding a sideshow alley out at Alec, but not till the showground sold.
Lets hope something happens soon as its almost that time again . SHOWTIME :D