2014 RES

Force10

2014 RES

Post by Force10 »

Hey All,

Suprised this thread hasn't started yet, RES is on 10th til 23rd of April. The Ride line-up is out for the CC Carnvial

Solid Ride Line-up. No Rainbow, but no Rock Star or Alibaba either! (Is that getting closer fans??)

Zipper
9D Cinema
Extreme
Sky Flyer
Crazy Cars
Rock 'n Roll
XXL
Breakdance
Cliff Hanger
Crazy Spinning Coaster
Ranger
Alien Abduction
Taipan
Haunted Hotel
Mega Drop
No Limit
Power Surge
Pirates
Raupen Bahn
Psychodelic
Disc'o
Sea Explorer
Sky Master
Wave Swinger
Sling Shot
Space Roller
Speed 2
Air Maxx 360
Freak Out

Also new Double Carosel will be making apparence amoungst all the usual kiddies rides etc.
Cheers,
Force
Top Gunner14

Re: 2014 RES

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Rides start bumping in this Thursday such as Pirate's Revenge then most of the others will go in on Monday. Bit of a bummer that Hard Rock got the boot, will have to give Freak Out a go for comparison. I'll be working again so pop by for anyone that heads out
Force10

Post by Force10 »

It is a shame about Hard Rock, I've not seen it for over 12months since it change hands..
speederbrad95

Post by speederbrad95 »

they need to get a new person to do the writeup's of the rides (preferably someone who knows what they are talking about and can draw riders attention like one of us :D) the one for the freak out is just piss poor
Sit Back Hold Tight Here We Go!
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Has OCS got Ranger back out? heres hoping!

Rainbow probably wont be back until 2015.... I think

sh** lineup, im not going this year
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Top Gunner14 wrote:Rides start bumping in this Thursday such as Pirate's Revenge then most of the others will go in on Monday. Bit of a bummer that Hard Rock got the boot, will have to give Freak Out a go for comparison. I'll be working again so pop by for anyone that heads out

FREAK OUT is fun, the lap bars are really cool.... the height is good, but its funny, because you don't really feel like you're that high up... Hard Rock is more forceful, you can really feel the KMG Engineering with the smoothness of FREAK OUT, still fun, looks ridiculously amazing at night!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

HUSSRAINBOW wrote:Has OCS got Ranger back out? heres hoping!

Rainbow probably wont be back until 2015.... I think

sh** lineup, im not going this year
Don't think so pretty sure it's the Hangover which is now behind Pirate's Revenge, that and 9D Cinema have swapped sites by the looks of things. Will definately give it a try the Freak Out, for my liking I don't think it'll match Hard Rock...
benclare

Post by benclare »

I'll be at the Show as usual this year and am really looking forward to it, especially trying the new rides.

I would be surprised if Rockstar doesn't show up, despite it not being mentioned on the ride list here.
Force10

Post by Force10 »

Huss, I think you are being extreme. That's the best East Coast royal show lineup I've seen in a while. Ekka and Melbourne are totally pathetic IMO. Though Adelaide and Perth do it so much better!
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

not extreme, just realistic.... its the same old lineups every damn time. boring