2007 SHEPPARTON SHOW

CrazyCoaster424

2007 SHEPPARTON SHOW

Post by CrazyCoaster424 »

Hello,

I have been looking forwards to the show so much, and I just think that this year is going to be one of the best! In the coming week I will have uploaded photos, ride info and on Sunday 14th October a review on the rides I went on. Below are rides that have arrived in the last couple of days.

Zipper
Extreme Speed Machine
Scorpion
Fun Factory
Space Roller
Cha Cha
Dodgem Cars

There is some ride racked up on a single trailer, but I don't know what it could be maybe it could be Breakdace or Flashdance!

CrazyCoaster424
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

Welcome CrazyCoaster, I am looking forward to your review and photos, as the Shep Show has traditionally been a very large one for Victoria, especially when Wittingslow used to run it.
benclare

Post by benclare »

Yes welcome to AAF! I must say you have picked one of my favourite rides for your screen name. I always enjoy the Crazy Coaster!

Enjoy the Show when you go; I look forward to a review.

Cheers,

Ben
CrazyCoaster424

I am actually quite surprised that a Cha Cha will be at this years show, one hasn't been here for over 3 years. Thanks guys on Sunday 14th I should have my review and photos online, but I now will start posting photos of rides racked up. Bye for now!

CrazyCoaster424
princess

Post by princess »

Welcome Crazycoaster, sounds like you are going to be busy over the next week or so, we will look forward to all that you post.

As for the Cha Cha, its one of my favorite rides, I actually have not ridden one for quite sometime, so next time I am with anyone from AAF, will someone come ride with me, (promise I will be quite)lol :lol:
benclare

Post by benclare »

Sure thing! I'm also a huge Cha Cha fan and would love to go on it with you.

Speaking of such rides, I was at LPS last Tuesday and Pavier's Super Sizzler was there. Unfortunately, it ran very slowly and not in reverse. The only reason I can think of is the operator may've been told to keep the noise down as there was no music either. Joyland's Hurricane went well but they covered it with something that muffled the characteristic noise the ride is famous for. You could still hear it a bit but it was disappointing nevertheless.
CrazyCoaster424

Hangover & Big Slide are now at the showgrounds!

CrazyCoaster424
CrazyCoaster424

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!
I am so exited, Crazy Coaster is now here!!!!!
I was talking to one of the Crazy Coaster's operators (Last Year) and she said if they didn't make enough money they wouldn't go this year, but they must of! The Cha Cha is starting to set up usually where the horse arena is, there is going to be lots more rides this year!!!! A Rocket Simulator is also set up near where the animals were last year.

CrazyCoaster424

Also guys, sorry to be a pain but how can you put photos on forms???
benclare

Post by benclare »

Good on you Crazy Coaster. I'm really enjoying the set-up information you're giving us. It certainly sounds like you're in for a good show this year, enjoy it! :)
CrazyCoaster424

Very Sorry guys the Cha Cha is still racked on ist trailer, it was some other ride! Space Roller has just started to set up, located at the back and oposite the grandstand! One thing I just wish for to happen this year, Techno Jump come!

CrazyCoaster424
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

Crazycoaster, your regular posts are capturing the excitement of the show setting up very well.

In regards to posting photos, unfortunately there is no space available to host them directly with the forum, instead, I suggest you use a free image hosting service such as http://www.imageshack.us/

If you then cut and paste the links into your post, we can view them.
CrazyCoaster424

Speed and Hangover are going to be right at the end of the showgrounds. Space Roller has started to set up the main arm that spins the ride and a bit of the backdrop and lighting!

CrazyCoaster424
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Sounds great. And welcome Crazy coaster. Look forward to seein ur pics and show review

Cheers
Top Gunner14
CrazyCoaster424

Space Roller, Breakdance, Scorpion, Speed & Big Slide are now compleatly set up. Crazy Coaster is almost complete and Ali Baba is now there!

CrazyCoaster424
CrazyCoaster424

Ali Baba, Crazy Coaster & Kamikaze are now completed. Techno Jump has arrived and platform done.

CrazyCoaster424
benclare

Post by benclare »

This show is sounding better than Melbourne! Is there a Hurricane there?
CrazyCoaster424

No Hurricane at this stage!

CrazyCoaster424
CrazyCoaster424

Sorry guys I forgot to add Temple of Doom is also completed
ride freak

Post by ride freak »

ooh the temple of doom is back on the road after being up for sale for several months i wonder who owns it now any one have any ideas?
CrazyCoaster424

Temple of Doom has been for sale on www.australianamusementridebroker.com.au but now says sold, so I don't know. I think W&E amusements own it.

CrazyCoaster424
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Crazy coaster, could u take ome pics please. Sounds great givin us all the info. Do u live near the showground or sumthin :?:
CrazyCoaster424

I walk past the showgrounds every day before school.

CrazyCoaster424
Last edited by CrazyCoaster424 on Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Oh ok. Thanx for that. Look forward 2 the review and pics

Cheers
Top Gunner14
CrazyCoaster424

Well, this years show was magnificent! The showgrounds were packed with fabulous rides. Rides featured at this years show were:

Watkins Space Roller
Watkins Kamikaze
CLTS Tilt-a-Whirl
X 3 Dodgems
Lauries Techno Jump
Lauries Cha Cha
Lauries Breakdance
Zacchni's Temple of Doom Ghost Train
TPA's Crazy Coaster
Davis Zipper Golden Way Extreme Speed Machine
Golden Way Scorpion
Veruths Big Wheel
Cetek Hangover
Cetek Ali Baba

First up was The CTLS Tilt. This is one of my favorite rides and I haven't ridden it for ages, this ride looks really good compleate with backdrop and with loads of screams! Then I was ready to try somthing a bit more faster, Golden Way's Scorpion. The Scorpion was truly the most maddest ride I have ever been on, and I agree with Golden Way that Scorpion is the fastest ride in the Southern Hemesphere. After hopping off the Scorpion I thought to my self that I need to go on a gentle ride like Lauries Cha Cha. This ride is really good, as I haven't ridden one of them for ages! My god, by the end of it I had a sore hip from wacking it on the car, but a very good ride. Well I felt like I needed a bit more exiting like Lauries Techno Jump. I love the Techno Jump because of all the different computerised sequences, this ride is truly loads of fun! Well Breakdance was next and I was quite happy that a Breakdance turned up (we haven't had one for over five years). I love the backdrop, lighting and the signage on Lauries Breakdance. The ride feels a bit like a Cha Cha with the platform tilted, but quite enjoyable. Then was TPA's Crazy Coaster, I had been on this ride last year, but I felt I needed to have another go. I love Crazy Coaster because it spins and goes around very sharp corners. Well I needed a bit of a rest for lunch untill I tried the other rides! After Lunch we had a go on The Cetek Ali Baba. To be honest this ride looks very scary but is actually quite smooth. Ali Baba is one of my favorie rides ever! Well next was Watkins Kamikaze (the first upside down ride for the day) and to be honest, it doesn't feel safe at all. When you are upside down you lift off your seat. I didn't like Kamikaze at all. Watkins Space Roller was next and I was ready for screaming. The Space Roller was the most exiting ride I have ever been on ever, swinging from side to side and up down and around! This years show was the best show ever!

CrazyCoaster424

Photos Will be uploaded soon!
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Wow ,what an awesome line-up.I only wish we can have some of these at Sale in a few weeks.The Scorpion sounds great,I'm really hanging out to try this now a few people here have given it the thumbs up.Has anyone seen a Force 10 (or Extreme Force as its now known) in action lately?,I ask because i was reminded of it by the statement of Scorpion being the fastest ride in the Southern Hemisphere.I recall Force 10 holding this title in the 90's, it was one of the few that made my eyes water due to the speed.Did you try the Hangover Crazycoaster?,most people seem to prefer this to Kamikaze.I rode Spaceroller for the first time last year at Traralgon,and I have to agree that its an amazing addition to our midways,quite mesmerizing to watch,and looks spectacular at night.But I also rode No Limit at the same show, and it makes Spaceroller's ride experience seem quite tame,I saw stars after getting off that thing :lol: .Anyway,looking forward to the pics mate.