2007 SHEPPARTON SHOW

CrazyCoaster424

Post by CrazyCoaster424 »

Matt,

Unfortunatly I didn't try Hangover because I didn't like Kamikaze I thought that Hangover would be worse, orwell it comes every year. I also regret not going on Speed because it just looks so fun. I recall that Force 10/Extreme Force being at the Shepparton Show, I think the unit is owned by Pinks who also own dodgems and a hurricane. What sort of rides do you get down at Sale?

CrazyCoaster424

Photos Will Be Uploaded Soon!
princess

Post by princess »

Lol seeing stars after riding No Limit seems to be quite normal, as Zamperla will agree too, maybe we should suggest this instead of going to an observetory. :lol:
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

The Force Ten / Extreme force is indeed owned by Arron Pink. It's one of the few rides that makes me feel ill after riding...

And BTW, Great review!
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Sale used to be quite good in the 90's.Thanks to this forum I discovered this was due to Wittingslow.But around '00 things got pretty bad,one year I remember there only being the Hurricane,Cha Cha and Matterhorn.2005 was Ok with Mega Drop and Twin Flip showing up,but last year was rather dismal again.Our show society apparently has some sort of deal with the Australian Showmens Guild to bring at least one new ride each year.Well the Guild doesnt seem to be holding up its end of the deal 'cause nothing new came last year.It would be great to see any of the following show up: Hangover,Spaceroller,Ali Baba,Hard Rock,Scorpion,No Limit,Speed,Power Surge,Energy Storm.If not I'm off to Traralgon show again on 30th Nov.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Great review! SOunds like u had a load of fun. B good 2 c the pics soon and a great ride lineup too

Cheers
Top Gunner14
CrazyCoaster424

Sorry guys and gals, I have been very busy lately and have had no time to upload the photos. Within the next few hours I will have them all loaded.
CrazyCoaster424

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Last edited by CrazyCoaster424 on Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Thanx alot crazy coaster. The pics look great.
CrazyCoaster424

i'm still uploading them top gunner
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Nice work Crazycoaster.Better late than never,ha ha!.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Oh ok, even better. Greatjob :!: