Bells Thunderbolt at Victorian Shows/Festivals

CrazyCoaster424

Bells Thunderbolt at Victorian Shows/Festivals

Post by CrazyCoaster424 »

Hello, Just woundering what shows do Bells Take their Thunderbolt to in Vic? Or Does anyone have a email address for Bells so I can contact them myself! Thanks CrazyCoaster
Super Loops

Post by Super Loops »

I know for sure Bells have taken their rides (including Thunderbolt) to the Dandenong Show. Last year was different though. I'm also sure they do a lot of other spots too, I remember Thunderbolt in Lilydale a couple of years ago or so. Sorry I don't know any others or how to contact them.
CrazyCoaster424

Thanks for that SuperLoops, that does help. Has Any One got any photos out there of Thunderbolts Theming (Signage) As I'm going to make a model of Bells Thunderbolt but I need some photos could some one out there help me out please! If ya have any photos please PM me! After I've finished the model I will post photos on here! CrazyCoaster
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Have a look at my reviews in Public forum in the Xmas carnivals folder, some of my pics are up there
CrazyCoaster424

thanks top gunner, i've looked at em, they are helpful, but i need closer pics of the signage/theming. Thanks 4 helping! CrazyCoaster
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

No probs mate