2008 Royal Melbourne Show

Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Wow, great photos Chris! I still can't belive how lucky we are to have so many decent European rides on our shows. Space Roller is looking just as good as it was at Ekka and everything else seems to be greatly presented.

I can't wait to see the videos on OzRides soon :)
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Lol, would've been funny to see some bloke running around the deck of the SR getting photos of the seats and on the floor of the deck, but they look great, all your photos do. Thanks, did you try No Limit??????
Space Roller Freak

Post by Space Roller Freak »

Great pics Huss. Lookin forwards to your reviews in the comming months.

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
kirelam

Post by kirelam »

Nice Pictures of the space roller can you for me a photograph take part of the left back wall of the Space roller where you three women to stand? thanks
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

If I manage to get a photo of the backwall without the gates up, ill be happy to post it... until then, I only have a photo of the left and right sides with gates/ people in the way
kirelam

Post by kirelam »

HUSSRAINBOW wrote:If I manage to get a photo of the backwall without the gates up, ill be happy to post it... until then, I only have a photo of the left and right sides with gates/ people in the way
you can better take then a photograph if them for building to be generally becomes firstly the back wall in each other put but or question it has differently to the Watkins maby that, however, a photograph of the back wall it is a proposal
Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

I'm no photo pro guy,,,, but these pics are some of the best i've seen. Nice work guys...
"Slingshot , Engage"
princess

Post by princess »

Yeah they are Huss, love the one of back of the seats with the blue lights, just remember us when your famous. :lol: