2009 Royal Melb show dates???

HUSSRAINBOW

Re: 2009 Royal Melb show dates???

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

I don't think Wittingslow have any intentions on bringing PIRATE back to the majors, keep dreaming buddy
princess

Post by princess »

Imo a priate wont be going to Sydney or any other capital.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

There will be something new at Sydney. None of the Huss classics will be back. None of the Wittz rides will do Royals anymore
Space Roller Freak

Post by Space Roller Freak »

What will be new next year topgunner?

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

yeah cos' he's going to tell.

Keep quiet, and don't act like a smartass claiming you know things, it just shows how immature people can be.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

HUSSRAINBOW wrote:yeah cos' he's going to tell.

Keep quiet, and don't act like a smartass claiming you know things, it just shows how immature people can be.
just shows how bitchy some people can be. :roll:
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I actually think HUSS has a valid point here. However the way he did word it was a little bit rude for my liking.

It does annoy quite a few people by saying you know something but you can't tell. If you do know something and can't say, good for you. We don't really need to know that you know but can't say. If you know something and CAN say then great, feel free to say it. But what are you really gaining by saying you know something but can't say apart from annoying other people?

I work at one of the Theme Parks on the coast, and it's actually a contractual agreement that you do not post what is coming to the park before it becomes public knowledge or is approved by Public Relations. So yes I have known about the Lo-Q System for a few weeks but had to seek prior approval before mentioning it on the boards. I am aware that management DO read these forum's as well as other theme park related sites. So posting something before it is public knowledge would be rather stupid and I value my job so I kept quiet.

I know someone who posted on another theme park website just a few weeks ago, he got busted within 24 hours of posting on the site. There was nothing wrong with him posting but it was the CONTENT he was posting, such as maintenence info. The posts were removed at the request of the company by the site owner and the person in question was terminated after an internal investigation into the incident.

In summary... If you know something and you can say it feel free to share it. If you know somethinb but can't say it, good for you but how's about letting us know when you can say instead of making yourself seem special or whatever you want to call it.

Also Paulie, Calling someone bitchy is rather uncalled for don't you think? There are nicer ways you could suggest something like that.

END RANT.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Paulie, mate you have a lot of growing up to do. If you consider what I said to be "bitchy" then maybe you need to take a step back and realise the things that some people do. You shouldn't go around saying you know all these things, and then say, oh I can't tell anyone, but lucky me for knowing this "secret". That shows the level of maturity some people have.
Then you wonder why I don't want anything to do with you. With a bit of luck you won't cross my path anytime soon.
From now on, people should really discuss news that we already know about, or that is ok to say. Id sure as hell rip through someone if I had bought a ride, and some fool was talking about it like it's their business.

enough said.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

I agree about that, it is annoying. HUSS, you say im immature..? Im 13. Think back to what you were like when you were 13. You cant expect me to be as mature as all of yous.. And i REALLY didnt deserve what you said on msn. Im not gunna say any of it here because people wouldnt respect you knowing you speak like that to a kid. But comon, whats so bad to deserve what you said? Eh, im dropping it okay? Just please, never talk to me or anyone like that. No one deserves to be spoken to like that even how immature they are. And HURRICANE! He could have been a hell alot nicer putting it that i was imature. A simple BLOCK would have been awesome. :D
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Paulie, I think the way I worded what I said was well within reason and not coming across as rude. I was just stating my opinion which there is nothing wrong with. If your able to call people bitchy why aren't I able to say that it was Immature to call someone bitchy? I'm not trying to make enemies here but sometimes you need to step in and make yourself heard.

All I was doing with my post is stating one of my pet peeves, and it's been happening increasingly latley. I don't really want to be reading posts all the time saying "I know what's coming because i'm so awesome, but I can't tell you because I'm so awesome" or something along the lines of that.

Actually, just read my other post because I have nothing more to say on this topic. If you have a problem with another member take it up OUTSIDE of the forums or VIA Private Message as I'm sure the rest of the forums don't want to hear about your dissagrements.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

Lol, so anyone even given an answer to what the dates are? Haha, this whole topic has been full of bitchy, and i was involed. Sorry guuys.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

So you should be. People like you don't need to be here.

MELBOURNE SHOW 2009
Dates to be confirmed.

Close this damn thread someone.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

get over it huss.
Jaffa23

Post by Jaffa23 »

Cmon everyone - chill PLEASE!

Paul - if you know the facts - tell us....

Huss - I dont visit this site to read rude abusive posts from you

It's about THE RIDES!!!!

Jaffa23
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

ok well i wont post photos, videos, info anymore... cos all i do is be rude.

i apologise
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

No Huss its not you, it can be everyone at one stage or another. So why not yes just close they thread and wait for someone to post later on when the dates for it are and I'm sure they have been confirmed already
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

The dates for Royal Melbourne Show have NOT been Confirmed yet, that is what people have been trying to say.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh I see but I find that odd because Sydney Royals have been confirmed for the next 4 years. Oh well....