Free Family Fun Day at Ballarat (Review + pics added)

Space Roller Freak

Free Family Fun Day at Ballarat (Review + pics added)

Post by Space Roller Freak »

As i said in a previous post, that there will be a family fun day at the local market which is held at the showgrounds every sunday. In an advert they had pics of dodgems and a cha cha. I can tell you that there is a Cha Cha and it is the one with blue cars also some dodgem cars are there and it looks like ozshowkids' set. A cup & saucer and a slide is also there.

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
Space Roller Freak

Re: Free Family Fun Day at Ballarat (Review + pics added)

Well had a great day and mind you i couldn't stop riding the Cha Cha. The rides that showed up was Dragon City's Cha Cha + C & C Millers' Dodgem Cars.

DRAGON CITY'S CHA CHA;
Glad a Cha Cha came my way, as i have been looking forwards to riding one. I rid it about ten times before i got sick of it. Great long cycles and quite fast. Ten rides on a Cha Cha for free, you don't get that every day. Great ride.

C & C MILLERS DODGEMS;
Went on once was good fun. Looks good and a great long ride.

Well, all this for free is great free. Kids rides were also there along with fairy floss, popcorn & free ice cream. I almost threw up on the Cha Cha after eating a few big sticks of fairy floss. The Rotary Club of Ballarat South has done a great job with this and even better it was free! The lions club should run something like this for New Years Eve with a few rides like; Cha Cha, Hurricane, Dodgems & Zipper, i would be very happy with that, even if it was just $20 for unlimated rides. Had a great day!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Glad to hear you had a good time. So will the rides go every weekend or was this just a one off? Maybe as time goes on the Dragon City Hurri might make its way there
Space Roller Freak

No, top gunner it is just a one off but i wish it was every weekend. Ony the normal market is on every sunday. I hope their Hurricane makes a trip over here sometime soon!

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
CoinKing

Post by CoinKing »

is that a wilbur the worm? it certainly looks like one

:shock:
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Ok thanks SRF, yeh I didn't spot that there til you said it Clay. They were great fun when I was younger