Sale Show 2009

Space Roller Freak

Sale Show 2009

Post by Space Roller Freak »

The Sale show is coming around again. Albury and Warnnambool shows will interfear with the shows aswell as the Fishers Ghost Festival in Campbelltown. Will be interesting to see what rides will turn up. Matt will you be doing a review and some pics like last year. I hope you include some pre-show pics, it was really good what you did last year.
Top Gunner14

Re: Sale Show 2009

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I'd say the usual Bell's gear will turnup as always.
Space Roller Freak

It probbly will top gunner. Has the show society still have that deal with the guild about bringing a new ride each year?
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Sorry wouldn't know, dunno whether Davis' Zipper will turnup again. I'm guessing Scorpion and Cliff Hanger will go again maybe?? Seeing as though they have the past few years
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Did a quick drive by this afternoon....Bells' Hurricane,Music Trip and Dodgem Track are there...and their Cha Cha had just arrived and was staking out its usual position.Zipper and Tilt are there as well.Wasnt sure if I'd go this year,but I cant resist the urge to jump on the Hurricane again...and see if I can withstand the force of the Zipper :twisted: ,if it's still operating as fast as it did at Traralgon last year.
Doubt I'll get any set up pics,bit too busy this year.Will get a few vids on the Friday night.
ImageImage
Space Roller Freak

Thats good to hear that Zipper is there again, hopefully it is working this year. Lookin forwards to your pics and vids.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh, would be very bad luck if it didn't work second year running at the same show. Yeh I'd definately be going for the Zipper, when I last saw it at St Mary's carnival in April, the boom looked like it was rotating a bit slower than usual. Dunno what it was, still gave a wild ride
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

it looked to be operating slower at Geelong.
Space Roller Freak

The show starts tomorrow, so hope you have a good time Matt and i look forwards to your pics and vids. Hopefully something different has turned up this year.
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

A few new ones this year...Sky Flyer has turned up,and even more surprising,Crazy Coaster.Interestingly...they ended up putting Crazy Coaster up the back of the oval,no way it would have fit in the main carnival area.Personally I would've preferred No Limit in Sky Flyers spot,and Space Roller up the back...but its just good to see something new.Scorpion and Cliff Hanger are in thier usual positions,and Mega Drop is back again too.While I may not be much of a fan of either MD or SF,have to admit I like seeing them towering over the midway.
ImageImage
Space Roller Freak

Interesting to see Crazy Coaster, SKy Flyer and Space Roller there. Good to see Mega Drop back again. I didn't think that Crazy Coaster, Sky Flyer or even Space Roller would turn up because the show clashes with Warrnambool and Albury shows. Hope the new rides do good. Are all the regular rides there Matt?
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh the regular Bell's gear is there, aswell as Zipper, Tilt and Scorpion as he said in his first post. I don't think Space Roller's there SRF, I think Matt just said he would've liked to have seen it up on the oval. I'm guessing it would do Albury over Sale. But good lineup you got there Matt, I'd be happy with it, looking forward to some photos, review and hopefully the videos

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Space Roller Freak

Yeah, your right top gunner I must not have red Matts post properly. On the shows website it says that the following rides are there: Crazy Coaster, Sky Flyer, Tilt a Whirl, Dodgems, Hurricane, Music Trip, Zipper, Cha Cha, Mega Drop & Cliff Hanger. I wonder why Tornado didn't turn up, maybe Mega Drop is in its usual spot.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh that's a bit odd, would've thought i turned up as it usually does
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Tornado doesn't always show up,when it made an appearance in 2007 it hadn't been there for around three years.
ImageImage
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Ok thanks for that Matt, so how did the show go?
dell2006

Post by dell2006 »

did anyone get any photos??
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Show seemed to go pretty well this year...I read they estimated around 6-7 thousand through the gates.Friday was pretty wet during the day...but dry for most of the night,and was pretty warm on Sat.I was there from around 6 until closing on the Friday,most rides were doing full loads.Sky Flyer and Crazy Coaster were popular,which was good to see,and Zipper was doing good business too.

VIDEOS:
Zipper1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYWbXut6qHA

Zipper 2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k3k0d_QV8c

Scorpion Offride:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1g5UKJds-M

Scorpion Onride:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoblSPdS1Go

Sky Flyer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak2X_5yIsnw

I also got Hurricane and Mega Drop offride footage which I'll upload if anyone is interested?
ImageImage
Space Roller Freak

Thanks for them pics Matt and I have been looking at your vids they look good. I am intersted in the Hurricane and Mega Drop vids. Did you get any other on-ride vids?
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Nice photos cheers for them Matt, at least you had a good lineup of rides this year. Yeh those videos would be good if you have the time to upload them thanks
princess

Post by princess »

Thanks Matt