Ballarat Family Fun Day

Space Roller Freak

Ballarat Family Fun Day

Post by Space Roller Freak »

A family fun day is being held at the Ballarat Showgrounds tomorrow with rides and many other things for free. C & C Millers Dodgems and Dragon City's Bad Boys II have turned up. Does anyone want any pics or a vid or something of Bad Boys? I was hoping that Dragon City Amusements would bring their Hurricane over from Bendigo, but insted Bad Boys II turned up, no Cha Cha this year, they could have fitted it though.
Josh in Rocky

Re: Ballarat Family Fun Day

Post by Josh in Rocky »

Hook in SRF, would like to see Bad Boys in action...
"Slingshot , Engage"
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh a few photos would be good thanks
Space Roller Freak

Post by Space Roller Freak »

I managed to get out to the Showgrounds earlier today to get some pics of Dragon City's New purchase the Bad Boys II Funlight Miami ride. It was my first experience of a Miami type ride and I have know idea what I have been missing out on. The ride is very fast paced but still enjoyable and I almost flew out of my seat. On this type of ride you deffinatly need to try and stay in your seat. Some great rider interaction from the operator and was giving a great 6 minute cycle, which was great. Dragon City Amusements have made a good decision on purchasing this ride and I look forwards to seeing it in the future. Sorry fuys I only got pics of Bad Boys not of anythin else.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Thanks for the photos, looks nice, like the look of the gondala, nice artwork and lighting on there. Will be a good ride for the company, I imagine they'll do a heap of hire jobs with it too