Mt Clear Festival (Ballarat)

Space Roller Freak

Mt Clear Festival (Ballarat)

Post by Space Roller Freak »

Ventured down to this local festival to find Dragon City's Hurri, Cha Cha, Bad Boys and Browns Wave Rider (Octopus) + Dodgems. $6 per ride or Unlimated Rides for $30, I took the unlimated rides and was well worth it. I rode Hurrciane for the first time ever, was pretty impressed. I have got video footage of Bad Boys and the Hurricane as well as pics, I will try and get them uploaded in the next few days. Had a good evening and was good to get a ride fix after Moomba.
Hardrock

Re: Mt Clear Festival (Ballarat)

Post by Hardrock »

Got to see had a great time . Gee you dont see many octopus anymore but good to see it out an about.
Space Roller Freak

Post by Space Roller Freak »

Yeah i was surprised it was but a enjoyable ride. Was the first time i rode this classic and was impressed.
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

Sounds like you got good value out of the unlimited rides. Good to read you enjoyed hurricane. I think given how old the design is, it really is a great ride. I will never get tired of riding one.
princess

Post by princess »

Zamperla wrote:I will never get tired of riding one.
Ditto
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

funny how its the only ride (so far) that has made me wanna have an exorcist moment! terrible feeling haha
Thrillseeker08

Post by Thrillseeker08 »

Zamperla wrote:Sounds like you got good value out of the unlimited rides. Good to read you enjoyed hurricane. I think given how old the design is, it really is a great ride. I will never get tired of riding one.

Last Year at the Perth Royal Show, i actually Rode Marchs Amusement's Hurricane for the first time ever despite feeling like im drunk on air whilsts riding it... i remember when i was like 5yrs old i was scared of it (dont ask me why) cos i think its the TOOSH sound as the arms go up in ride cycle lol.. best classic ride i reckon.

Fingers crossed they will bring it my way this year :)
Bring on RES 2014....First major capital easter show since moving to NSW in June 2013
Hardrock

Post by Hardrock »

I rode marchs hurricane not long ago at Tamworth show. Very disapointing :( wasnt a very long ride at all .