Sale Show 2011

Shaun

Sale Show 2011

Post by Shaun »

The Sale show is on next weekend 28th-29th/11

Driving past I see Bell's arrived this afternoon with Hurricane, Music Trip, Cha Cha and Crazy Raft.

I haven't been to the Sale show in a few years but last year's line up looked great so can't wait.
I hope to see Sky Walker!

Shaun
HUSSRAINBOW

Re: Sale Show 2011

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

No Sky Walker this year, it's doing the WA run....
princess

Post by princess »

Very sensible, WA is where all the money is.
Vee

Post by Vee »

princess wrote:Very sensible, WA is where all the money is.
haha, the east must be suffering badly to say that.
princess

Post by princess »

WA is what is causing the double economy, the east is just slowly ticking over, the west is going bananas, so we are told, but you would know better than me.
Vee

Post by Vee »

princess wrote:the west is going bananas, so we are told
For individuals, you only see that wealth if you're directly connected to the resources industry
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

TPA's Extreme is here.Even so...it's a very lean year.Apart from the Bells gear that we had last year,there's only Tilt...no Mega Drop,and surprisingly no Cliff Hanger.I dont miss either of them,but it would've been good to see some worthy replacements.
Last edited by Matt Diabolism on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
benclare

Post by benclare »

Albury is also on this weekend so I'm guessing quite a lot of gear headed there. Can't wait for your Extreme review if you ride it.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

yeah I hear chants have their gear over in albury along with no limit and space roller
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Mightily impressed with Extreme.As long as it doesnt start pissing down am going back for more in an hour or so.
ImageImage
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yes Matt definately a great ride. How was the rest of the show?
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Well not long after I made that last post it did start raining.Seemed to ease a little after a while so went down again after the fireworks..only for the skies to open once again on the way,this time it absolutely poured and arrived at the grounds to a mass exodus.Expected the rides to close,but there was still a pretty healthy crowd of saturated riders.Once it cleared went in for more Extreme.The backdrop was only partially erected...but the best section of the art was there,and any time I dont have to see a certain annoying attention seeking moron is a positive!!.Watching the vids some members have posted,wasnt expecting to be as impressed as I was...it didnt seem to operate as fast as some of the models in the UK and Europe.But even the first part of the cycle is pretty intense and then you really feel the G s once the arms level out and it picks up speed.Hope to see it at Traralgon in a few weeks.Also had a great ride on Hurricane earlier on in the afternoon...just cant resist jumping on.

Heres a few Extreme vids:
http://youtu.be/oaRfMZSwNhs

http://youtu.be/oOH1l5wCcto
Last edited by Matt Diabolism on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

attention seeking moron?
princess

Post by princess »

Clearly he is not talking about you Huss. :).

I am not a fan of the American voice over (please tell me it was a voice over), ride looks amazing, I will look forward to seeing it in action.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Good to hear you enjoyed it Matt. I find it to be a great ride. Just don't sit on the inside seat, very uncomfortable downstairs if you ask me.
And cheers for the videos and we've discussed this before but I hate how some operators just play the dutch voice-over over and over again instead of spruiking. Would've thought within those 2 videos some spruiking would've been done especially at night when it's busy
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

No I know who he is talking about.... he only wishes he could be featured on a rides backwall!
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

No,I dont...I'd rather see good quality fantasy art.Not redundant pop stars who already get more than enough exposure.
ImageImage
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

the backdrop for the ride is odd.... Whos idea was it to feature some random illustration from a band that made no impact whatsoever..... Beyonce also looks weird, and well Pink....enough said