carnival rides out of control

katestow77

carnival rides out of control

Post by katestow77 »

i was trying to find out about these rides that had failed and spun out of control and i did a search and found a few threw you tube were thsi poor lil fat kid kid almost dies and the horible lady just kept laughing at him and it made me feel sick i also saw what appears to be a chair lift that comes crashing down and all i can think about is how sad it is. that there are some really sick people that could even get a kick out of something so sad shocking and sick its called fat kid on rollercoaster its footage from australias funniest home videos. - from you tube
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Gees, this sounds scary and slack with the lady laughing. I'd want someone 2 help me lol!
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

Katestow, that video with the 'fat kid' was actually on a slingshot ride in the US. What you don't see on the video (just out of range) is the wedgey-strap which is between the kid's legs (this is what he was saying was hurting - it seems his feet came off the footrest) - there was no chance of him falling but his small size and excess weight created some extra forces.

I'll be honest, the clip had me in stitches the first time I saw it - funny stuff.

(see below link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzS-OdWVpHo
zipperdude22

Post by zipperdude22 »

ive seen that clip before i myself like seeing ride disaters thats just my sinester side tho hehe :twisted: but if you wanna hear/ read some really screwed up stuff read some cannibal corpse lyrics one of the best death metal bands of all time (sorry to get of topic i couldnt resit lol)
ride the zipper!!
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

at first when i saw this ride i didnt see the funny side of it but when i wathced a few times i did laugh and i had no idea wat ride it was on
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

After i watched it i thought it was funny. But i would hate 2 b in that situation. Imagine goin on our slingshot and all of a sudden, u start to fall out. I'd s**t myself!!!