Huss Ranger

Top Gunner14

Huss Ranger

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Hey All

I was just wondering how many huss rangers there are here in Oz. I know there is one at Luna Park Sydney but earlier in the year, one of the blokes from chants told me that Durkins(as in owners of chaos claw etc).

At the time back in March i was talkin to him bout how o'neills had an accident while seting up their ranger. He then said durkins also had an accident and i said i never knew durkins have a double ranger and he said no an actual ranger and i said do u mean a huss ranger :?: and he said yes he said it was down at St Kilda, docklands or somewhere in melbourne.

He also said that they were packin it up and it crushed some bloke while they were puttin the gondala onto its own trailer. Because of this, he told me that they can't run it anymore. Is this true cause i've never heard of another huss ranger here.

(Also what happened to the chance inverter that is in public forum didn't it end up comin over) Sorry to put it in this topic :oops:

Cheers
Top Gunner14
benclare

Post by benclare »

I could be totally wrong but I think the Ranger you're talking about is O'Neil's Fabri Ranger which was involved in an accident after the Moomba Festival earlier this year. One of the cars did fall on a worker but he wasn't seriously injured and the ride was cleared to run at RES and Hawkesbury.

As for Durkin's owning a Huss Ranger, it sure is news to me but not impossible I suppose. As far as I know, LPS's Ranger is the only Huss model in Australia, originating from World Expo 88.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Thats what i was talkin about to the bloke of chants. I was tellin him bout o'neills accident then he told me durkins own a ranger. I said to him so they have a fabbri ranger too but he said no an original ranger, a huss ranger. I'd never heard about it either so i was suprised :shock: when i heard this
princess

Post by princess »

I have not heard of them owning a Ranger, that accident was O'Neills in Melbourne.
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

TopGunner, Durkins have not owned a Ranger in the last 7 years, or before then to my knowledge, many years ago they may have owned a swinging ship ride, like the one now at Aussieworld. Sounds like a gee-up to me.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

No this was serious. I was telling this bloke about o'neills accident at moomba, then he told me about this. He told me it was a huss ranger. I know this sounds weird but he wasn't lieing. I'll ask some other people and ask if they do still have it

Cheers
Top Gunner14
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

ive never heard about any HUSS Ranger accidents, nor here or overseas. Wittingslow had the only ranger that now stands at luna park.... and o'neills is a fabbri... nothing to do with huss
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I know bout o'neills accident, but then he was talkin about durkin sayin that they have a huss ranger. I said to him, ur liein and he said no i'm serious. This is what i heard. I put this info up to c if any1 else has heard of it

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

TopGunner, pretty sure he has been misinformed on this one.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh, from wat i've heard from u guys, u mite b right

Cheers
Top Gunner14