Twin Flip accident

Matt Diabolism

Twin Flip accident

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Someone may have already answered this,but while going through rides on You Tube I came across one of Twin Flip,and when I scrolled down to read comments I found one relating to an accident where a girl involved described it falling apart!!.Does this mean this ride is now out of action,has anyone seen it lately?.It showed up at Sale Show in 2005 and I really enjoyed it.
Last edited by Matt Diabolism on Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I think the Twin Flip was at Perth Show. I think the Twin Flip may actually be up for sale now, can anyone shed more light onto this. I did enjoy the ride, but the harnesses really hurt my legs!
princess

Post by princess »

There was a problem with this ride at Adelaide show, there is heaps written about this, so put it in the search and read up on it.

I am aware that it is up for sale, might be hard to sell!

Good to see you posting Matt D. though I dont think I am into your music choice. lol, my favourite this year has been Put Your Hands up for Detroit, which I drive everyone mad with when I am working,(still) :roll: (sorry not quite this topic)
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Ha Ha,yes,alot of the music I listen to is an acquired taste for sure.But I'm a pretty open minded person ,and will give most things a listen.The only genre I refuse to have anything to do with is hip hop,bloody awful!.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I like to listen 2 a bit of everything. Anyway, bac on the twin flip, it was definately at perth show and is up for sale. Don't know how much but i'd say probably over $400,000. I agree princess, will b hard to sell unless someone overseas buys it(hope that doesn't happen)

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Force10

Post by Force10 »

give it a name and colour change, add a backdrop and i reckon it would be marketable again. people will eventually forget.. its only classic well know rides that accidents/rumors stick too. i.e octopus.

But the question is would moser let you make theming changes to it?
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yes, most definately I'd say. Otherwise no rides would ever get a new paintjob, new name etc. Example: We wouldn't have Flashdance, it'd still be Explorer, Force 10 is now Extreme Force.