Which roads do our rides travel along?

Dazzleland

Which roads do our rides travel along?

Post by Dazzleland »

As portable rides are the rarest thing you see on the roads, which roads do they travel along?
For example, they usually travel along the South Eastern Freeway when they go from Melbourne to Adelaide & vice-versa!
HUSSRAINBOW

Re: Which roads do our rides travel along?

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

the hume is popular from Melbourne to Sydney.....

seen SPEED and a few others on it.... shame never saw Rainbow in transit
Dazzleland

Post by Dazzleland »

On the way to Victoria in November last year, I saw Kamakaze & SkyDiver heading towards Adelaide!
Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

I was cut off by the break dance on a small highway west of Rockhampton, I was going west in a racecar truck, they were turning onto the highway..
I was proud, as that is a super long trailer, but I'm sure you guys have friends (who are not as interested in this stuff as we are) who gave the standard comment..
you showie blah blah blah's... hehe.... like I said, it was a pleasure to be held up by such a successful machine!
"Slingshot , Engage"
DEEFA DODGEM

Post by DEEFA DODGEM »

Josh in Rocky wrote:I was cut off by the break dance on a small highway west of Rockhampton, I was going west in a racecar truck, they were turning onto the highway..
I was proud, as that is a super long trailer, but I'm sure you guys have friends (who are not as interested in this stuff as we are) who gave the standard comment..
you showie blah blah blah's... hehe.... like I said, it was a pleasure to be held up by such a successful machine!
Break Dance? I didn't think the Break Dance went west? It usually goes straight from Rocky to Mackay due to the close dates.
Check your post from Rocky Show-9/6/2010 Josh, I thought you said it was the Energy Storm. :? (which also does Mackay)
Either way, I don't mind getting cut off by a piece of mobile mechanical mayhem!

DEEFA.