Ranger question

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dazzleland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ranger question

Postby Dazzleland » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:21 pm

Does our Huss Ranger travel to places other than Luna Park?
I haven't seen it at any travelling fair, have you?

tziolasamusements

Re: Ranger question

Postby tziolasamusements » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:47 pm

there only one ranger in australia which are at luna park sydney full time was ex transport by wittingslow which i worked on it.

benclare

Postby benclare » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:41 am

Yes that's right. This Ranger operated at World Expo 88 before traveling for a short time with Wittingslow Amusements. It has been completely overhalled twice since arriving at Luna Park in late 1994.

HUSSRAINBOW

Postby HUSSRAINBOW » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Wittingslow used to do all the capitals... (minus perth) and my fondest memory of the ride was seeing it operating back to back with the Rainbow at Rye when I was about 4 or 5.... i'd give anything to go back to those rye carnival days

tziolasamusements

Postby tziolasamusements » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:55 pm

des send ranger to luna park melbourne for 2 year lease then travel for short before send to luna park sydney
if des is alive he will bring ranger back on road again
what a sad when he is gone all rides is gone no more classic but still great memories in the world

Zamperla
Administrator

Postby Zamperla » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:02 am

Yeah I remember when the HUSS Ranger was at Luna park Melbourne (1992-1993) was great. I paid for an unlimited ride handstamp, and hardly left the ride my whole day.

tziolasamusements

Postby tziolasamusements » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:21 pm

dell2006

Postby dell2006 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:24 pm

did luna park decrease in size? or they got more fixed rides now? cos you would struggle to fit them in now if you tried

Dazzleland

Postby Dazzleland » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:30 pm

I would like to see the Ranger racked and at other locations.
It comes on 2 trailers, one for the main structure & another for the gondola.

tziolasamusements

Postby tziolasamusements » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:30 pm

dell2006

Postby dell2006 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:24 pm

is luna parks kamakazee and flash dance rides park models? or on a trailers?

Hurricane

Postby Hurricane » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:16 pm

No idea about the pathetic excuse for a Kamikaze, seriously that thing is a piece of crap and HURTS like hell!!!

As far as the Explorer goes (Not actually made by Reverchon but Dan-Fab) I am fairly sure it is trailer mountable

dell2006

Postby dell2006 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:34 pm

yeah. reason being if there trailer mounted. why dont they move them around a bit, and create a new atmosphere in there park and use the land they have in different ways.

tziolasamusements

Postby tziolasamusements » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Return to “Travelling/Portable Rides”