Pickett's New Ride

ozshowkid

Re: Pickett's New Ride

Post by ozshowkid »

It's got all the bells and whistles, its gonna be operated by one of the best operators in Oz lol. It will be sure to put a smile on ya dial, and a jump in your step.You will know its here when you hear the sound system on it.
come one, come all, come in its time for a showtime spin
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yes I'll be at Hawkesbury. The ride should be arriving up here sometime mid next week at the showgrounds. I've been shown photos of the ride and it looks awesome, great looking ride and looks like it'll be one hell of a party machine. So I'm gonna head out next week and catch a glimpse of the new ride. Wish Tas the best of luck with it
Thrillseeker08

Post by Thrillseeker08 »

Good Evening to all my AAF members :)

Sorry havent been online been busy with study commitments...Happy 2011 Show Season~

Reading on previous posts on Pickett's New Ride: Extreme, i have seen YouTube videos of this ride= totally insane and would put Show West's Orbitor in a lot of competition to the point more or less they wont have thier ride in for this year's royal show.

If this new attraction is planning to come to the west,would that mean possiblity two attractions being offered by pickett's ie: Twin Flip and Extreme?.. I am a big fan of the twin flip however last year's performace of the ride operator only she gave it two full cycles before collecting more riders, unlike previous years send you throwing around like a rug doll lol.

Kind Regards
Thrill seeker 08
Bring on RES 2014....First major capital easter show since moving to NSW in June 2013
benclare

Post by benclare »

ozshowkid wrote:It's got all the bells and whistles, its gonna be operated by one of the best operators in Oz lol. It will be sure to put a smile on ya dial, and a jump in your step.You will know its here when you hear the sound system on it.
I'm getting greener! :lol: Can't wait to read the reviews on this ride. Boy do I wish I was going to Hawkesbury this year!
pigdog69

Post by pigdog69 »

One of the best rides iv seen by far. Looks and sounds unreal at night
Mixerholic

Post by Mixerholic »

I could ride her all day if I had the money :D It better come back to Royal Melbourne Show this year. 160km/h on a rebellious cha-cha hands free is just awesome!!!
I am a ride operators dream or nightmare...you decide.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Bit of an underwhelming piece that came out.... I mean it's fun, but its nothing to write home about. Guess i'll always be a fan of aerial rides over ground pieces!