The summer party

pigdog69

The summer party

Post by pigdog69 »

How can I upload photos on here from a iPhone.
Mixerholic

Re: The summer party

Post by Mixerholic »

If you have a PC running windows do the following:

Connect the iPhone to the computer via the iPhone's USB connection cable. When prompted by the AutoPlay window, select the "View Content" option. Windows Explorer now shows the iPhone's contents in a series of folders.

Open the "Photos" folder to view the photos saved on the iPhone. Hold the "Ctrl" key and click on all of the photos you want to upload onto the computer.

Drag the selected photos onto the computer's desktop. Allow several minutes for the transfer process to finish.

If using Mac do the following:

Connect the iPhone to the computer via the USB connection cable that came with the device. Click the Finder icon in the computer's dock, then click the "Applications" folder. Double-click "Preview" to launch the Preview application.

Click the "File" tab and select the "Import from [name's] iPhone" option, where "[name's]" is your name.

Hold the Apple key and click on each photo you want to import onto the computer. Click the "Import" button. Alternately, click the "Import All" button to import all of the photos saved on the iPhone. Allow several minutes for the import process to finish.

Also you will need an account for image shack to post photos. If you're trying to post directly through the iPhone I've got no idea.
I am a ride operators dream or nightmare...you decide.