Rainbow ride photos

Superbowl

Post by Superbowl »

I ve got some old Rainbow and Millenium pics here at my site

http://kirmestown.fotopic.net
WPMJ

Post by WPMJ »

sad news for rainbow fans here in Denver, while visiting Elitch Gardens the other day, the site where the rainbow sat was fenced off and the arm that rotates had been removed.

I asked guest relations about it and they said it is in the process of being removed and might have a new ride to replace it mid-season.
princess

Post by princess »

mmmmmmm, we could do with one here that actually goes to more than 1 show.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

haha send it on down to luna park melbourne... would give great views of st kilda beach
WPMJ

Post by WPMJ »

good news, was driving past Elitch Gardens yesterday and noticed that the rainbow is running again. Seems as if they were able to fix the ride during the off season.
princess

Post by princess »

Thanks for your updates WPMJ, oh well Huss dream on for another day.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

I think HUSS are very good when it comes to fixing rides, they seem to be pretty on top of things!
benclare

Post by benclare »

Perhaps we should send Huss over to convince Six Flags to sell it to an Aussie Showman or amusement park. Stick it on eBay and we can all bid on it. :lol:

While Six Flags sometimes sell their rides overseas, they usually incorporate former park attractions into their travelling carnival or place in smaller less important parks.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Wish another Rainbow was purchased, I think if i see another Ali Baba or Kamikaze i'll hit someone!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh, i think we've got enough Ali babas. I dont mind seeing more kamikazes, just the rip offs like OFA's skymaster. But you do remember when i said there is a possibility of another rainbow with that operator still wanting to bring one in?
PNC

Post by PNC »

did HUSS ever make a rainbow that was more transportable, maybe only 2 trailers
WPMJ

Post by WPMJ »

Elitch Gardens is no longer owned by Six Flags :D It was part of a package to sell 5 of their U.S. parks to another company to lower its debt. Only downside is that the Elitch season pass is no longer valid at all 6 flags parks, otherwise, new ownership has been great for the park and I expect things to get better as time passes. They did take out of operation the Flying Coaster (original Zamperla Volare), which is the most painful coaster I had ever ridden. Hopefully it will be removed and the space put to better use.