Piercings/Tatoos

Where you can get away from the "Amusement" topic and have a little fun
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

Well it didn't end up happening.

But when I told my mum I was going to do it! Oh my god, her face, oh my god. Hilarious. At least I know what reaction I'm gunna get when I finally do get pierced up. .

Haha :]
creeper

Post by creeper »

Paulie123 wrote:Well it didn't end up happening.

But when I told my mum I was going to do it! Oh my god, her face, oh my god. Hilarious. At least I know what reaction I'm gunna get when I finally do get pierced up. .

Haha :]
Congrats to you for coming to your senses! ..But if you ever change your mind get everything done ...just like tattoos...get as many done as possible ...then when you grow up you will have something to talk about thats irreversable and you will have to live with the scars forever..perfect outcome for a lot of my friends too!! I survived luckily...my face is badassed enough..it doesnt need help!
princess

Post by princess »

Subtle Creeper, very subtle :? :shock:
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

i got it done.
princess

Post by princess »

Thank goodness you can type, cause you wont be talking for a few days, I sympathise with your mum. :(
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

LOL. its not that bad. i can talk fine, and its not a actual tongue piercing.

its a webbing : )

very painful-ish getting done.

fine now.

picture : http://www.flickr.com/photos/heiheini/647216533/

im gunna get sick of it soon and probably take it out..
princess

Post by princess »

If we agree with you Paulie, you will be more determined to prove us wrong, so you have it in as long as you like. :lol: :lol:, and there is no way i will be looking at.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

LOL. I made the wise decision to take it out.
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

so u end getting it done well not ya tongue but ya webbing what did ya mum say when you told her did she freak out??.
and how much did it hurt ?
i cant believe you took it out you have to deal with the pain to accept it. if that makes n e sense. i have a mate thats got both done and he said that the webbing is more painful and he just said that u have to just deal with the pain to accept the piercing. at least u didn't end up paying for it.
now u can wait till u r in grade 9 to get another piercing done. with ya mum.
cheers katie
princess

Post by princess »

KKAATTE
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

yes princess?????

sorry did i say something
cheers katie
princess

Post by princess »

:lol: :lol: no of course not, Kate, I was thinking we were talking him out of any peicings, very funny. :lol:
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

oh ok im sorry that i mist that be i imagine that he was going to something done no matter wat we said and in the end he did take it out and it only lasted a few days.

but opppss ok sorry princess
cheers katie
princess

Post by princess »

Lol Kate dont be sorry, I am being a fuddy duddy :lol:
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

I appreciate your attempts but if I'm determined to get something, I usually find a way to get it :D anyway, I'm over piercings at the moment.
My new thing..Tatoos! Jokes. I'm sticking to rides for a while :D wise decision yeah?
princess

Post by princess »

lol Paulie, actually I think everyone is into a tattoo here or there. :lol:
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

Oh, well when I come back from Bali with a tatoo no one can say anything :D haha. Nah bit young :P
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

hey guys

yea a few of my froiends have tatoos but i can say i sont htink i can imagine the pain of getting a tatto the whole idea of it is scary lol trhe idea of some1 marking my skin permantly is just a lil scary besides im to much of a wuss to get it done. i think it has something to do with the fact of the ink needle going on my sking a millinon times over just means pain so yea no tattoos for me....
i dont mind tattoo that wash off thats ok but nothing permant.

im a big wuss i dont even like scary movies or haunted house or ghost trains i mean i screamed so many times in the mummy attraction so i guess that gives u guys an idea. yep ill admit im a wuss.
cheers katie
Space Roller Freak

Post by Space Roller Freak »

That is just like me, i'm the same!

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

yeah, well tatoos are permanent. i know that theres 'lasers' and all that can get it off, but ive heard tatoos are alot more painful than most piercings. plus, with piercings, if you get sick of it, you take it out and it heals pain free. tatoos, thats different.

so i cant really undertand whats the fuss about piercings. i know alot of people just dont like them, but really, id rather get a piercing. thinking long term and all.

but the thought of someone shoving a needle through your tongue, lip, eyebrow ect ect is daunting. i dont even remember much about the acual procedure. i know it hurt ALOT and i remember it took about 15 to get the ball on. gahh.. but whatever :D
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I remember trying to drag you on the Mummy Kate! I'll make you a deal though... I'll go to Dracula's Haunted House as there is a huge spider scene i've been told... if you go on the Mummy :lol:
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

ha ha ha ha ha very funny daniel son u seriously think u r going to be able to get me n e were near draculas ?????
:shock: :shock:

u have another thing comming :lol: :lol:
cheers katie
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

You see kate... your meant to be the one dragging ME through Dracula's, not the other way round. :lol:
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

but still young daniel son as u are well aware i don like spiders n e more than u don if u recall i was the 1 that was squealing loud to make u kill the spider and in the end we got called a pair of girls by uno who and then the spider went SPLAT with your shoes lol
cheers katie
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

LOL! Okay... lets just call this a draw. I wanted to go sleep in the Gills camp on the weekend as my tent got invaded by huntsmans :cry: