Holidays

Where you can get away from the "Amusement" topic and have a little fun
princess

Holidays

Post by princess »

I will be away for a couple of weeks, enjoying the sun and sand, wine and food, I wish you all only the best and safest New Year, bring on 2009.

The fireworks last night were amazing, I know I say that every year, but they really were, also I got home just as the dark was turning into day, not something I have actually ever done before, (sad isnt it), it is not something I want to do again :lol:
Paulie123

Re: Holidays

Post by Paulie123 »

haha.

have a good holiday. where you off to?
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Seeing those fireworks on TV is impressive..experiencing them in person must be mind blowing.
ImageImage
princess

Post by princess »

Matt the fireworks are amazing, I had people on the boat from all over the world to see them, which is kinda cute, they all loved them.
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

hey guys,

uno people say that if uve seen them once then uve seen them all.

but no matter how many times i see them i always seem to find something to make me think or go WOW
cheers katie
princess

Post by princess »

I know what you are saying Kate, but every year I am amazed with the sheer size and spectacle, this year was even more fantastic, with rays of the sun coming up over the bridge, rainbows etc.

As for holidays I am still down at the beach, no phone, no electricity, lol, a real holiday, only come up to get supplies and check on whats happening on here.
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

hope u r having a fantastic time princess
cheers katie
scorpionSA

Post by scorpionSA »

We had an exchange student at uni from Germany who was in Sydney for the fireworks and after queing and standing around for hours she thought she would be disapoinited. However she absolutely loved the fireworks and has told us all we should go up their next year!
scorpionSA

Post by scorpionSA »

Also hope you are having a great time Princess (and I hope it isn't too hot at the beach - its going to be 41 here 2morrow - eek!).